the Rift

[OPEN] the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm surprised that the great and powerful Oxy has chosen not to bludgeon me upside the head with derogatory comments. Instead, he targets his usual nonsense at the other two that are here with us. Agrona and Ciceron take the brunt of it, and I stand idly by, watching with disinterest. They're tough, right? They can take care of themselves. No one needs me to defend them. I'm quite sure that he would like to take a swing at me, verbally or physically, but I get the sense that he's using a lot of willpower to hold back those oh-so-witty remarks.

It wasn't surprising that the reaction might be a little negative. Agrona certainly took offense. I don't blame her, although I agreed with everything that Oxy had to say. (Don't fucking tell him that.) I'd seen little activity from the other soldiers in our little ragtag band. I know Oxy gets out plenty, but the other two had not been battling. I watch Agrona lose her shit and chuckle. Oxy looks to me, wondering if I have anything to add. "Pull your weight then, sweetpea." I'm not drunk, for once, but I'm kind of acting like it, at least verbally. Whatever. "You can do your shit, but you're part of a herd. No lone wolves." I huff a little and look over at Ciceron to see if he has anything to say for himself. I don't really care what he says. Doesn't really matter what I say. Let Oxy do all the talking, I'm in no rush to be the head honcho.

WC: 263
Tag: @[Ciceron]
Used all my creativity on nanowrimo today lol

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors] - by Rostislav - 11-03-2014, 11:35 PM