the Rift

[OPEN] the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Standing there waiting for the druggie to finally get to his point about whatever he had called them all here for he tried to pay attention. There were so many other things on his mind such as figuring out a way to make the Falls a safer place for everyone. Nothing could have prepared the grey warrior for what ridiculous accusations Oxy decided to throw his way when he finally got around to speaking once more. Pinning his ears in disgust he was about to say something in retort when Agrona decided to tear a strip out of Oxy first. Letting her have her say in the matter he bit his tongue to keep the harsh opinion from leaving his own mouth. Kiara in her outrage and blind sided surprise growled menacingly baring her razor sharp teeth.

While he would have enjoyed watching her taking a chunk out of the addicts hide it was likely not the smartest move right now. Sidestepping so that his foot now lay in front of his hot headed companion he blocked her advancement. "Kiara please don't. It isn't worth it." Casting a quick glance over to her to see her huff in displeasure before sitting back at his feet once more. As Agrona and Rostislav finally finished speaking he turned his gaze back to Oxy his ears still pinned. "I would watch who you call useless." He stated bluntly venom seeping into his tone. "As for the accusations I have been doing my duties and training in the spare moments I get. You can ask Midas if you don't believe me! Each recent threat to our family I have been there to do my part and will continue to fulfill my duties."

Holding his ground he resisted the urge to lash out at their rather blind Legatus. He was better than that and would not stoop down to that level over something such as this. He was aware of the important happenings in their family and damn well knew that he was capable of doing his job. As for their two higher ranked officials maybe they should spend less time with their own pleasures and more time paying attention to what was actually happening around here. His silver gaze flashed over to Agrona briefly not appreciating her foul mouthed comment but otherwise he just ignored it as his gaze returned to Oxy and Rostislav.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors] - by Ciceron - 11-04-2014, 12:17 PM