the Rift

[OPEN] A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I 'sneak' forward, beckoned by the call of my benevolent Overlord, Midas. The paint with the gold markings and the eyes and the pretty phoenix. My ears ring with his call and I wish that I had ear plugs.. some cotton that the show horses use to stuff in my ears. "SHHHH. YOU ARE TOO DAMN LOUD." I yell from a distance, doubting that anyone can really hear me. Drunk as fuck man. If my pouch weren't enchanted it would be completely dry as I've been drinking myself to a damn stupor. I found myself a little alcove of growth and passed the fuck out because DAMNIT Bellona why you kick my ass?! Fuckin'... peacock... woman. Damaris follows a ways behind me, not amused by my howling. Not amused by my drinking either.

I'd much rather be unconscious on the ground, a soft dusting of snow covering my brownish body. Damaris would rather that, too, so that she doesn't have to deal with me while I'm hungover, or rather, still completed wasted. But no, we have duties. That whole.. general.. thing. Not like I'm a good general but OH WELL. Damaris threatens to nip at my heels if I don't book my already-late ass to the herd meeting that Midas is calling. I'm late, but as I stand there I see several horses and then...

OH SHIT THE FROGS ARE FALLING FROM THE SKY. Fuck all this shit. Fuck it. Fuck it all. Too drunk for this shit. I see Midas, Ghost next to him. Ok.. no Seele. Bellona's there hollering too.. YUP. That's enough information for me. I don't stay to see that the frogs stop falling. Instead, I wheel around in panic and a shrill cry, with Damaris chasing after me. I am be a Legatus, but that shit is just too much for a drunk fool to handle. ANY drunk fool.

Come find me when I'm sober. Or at least when I'm not convinced it's the apocalypse or dare I say it, the Second Coming.

WC: 338
Tag:
Hey.. at least he TRIED to come to the meeting..?

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Midas - 10-07-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ghost - 10-08-2014, 10:04 AM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Oxy - 10-09-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Elsa - 10-10-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Midas - 10-11-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ghost - 10-13-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Bellona - 10-13-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Rostislav - 10-13-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: A fire still burns (Herd, Ghost) - by Ciceron - 10-25-2014, 02:26 PM