the Rift

[OPEN] land of flames [campfires]

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
 evangeline</style>
Be of love a little more careful than of anything.
image by Csutkaa @ flickr.com</style>

"I take it I'm needed?"

Evangeline turned as the queen approached and she offered her a kind smile. "Yes, I asked Tallis to find you and bring you here." She admitted. "I hope he was not too rough or forward in his actions." She found that sometimes her dragon could be a bit mischievous and get on the wrong side of other horses. From the way Kahlua spoke and the bounce that seemed to be in her step she figured that the dragon had not been too rough. He liked his Silly Queen, though, so perhaps she was being a bit nervous about him being rough. The orange mare's gaze rose and she watched as her dragon flew off to gather the other individual she had asked for, seemingly tailed by the Queen's own dragon. She wondered how far Tallis would allow him to follow before he put the youngster in his place, and as she wondered that she could feel Tallis' annoyance brewing. "Be gentle with him, Tallis." She reminded the orange as his pursuit continued.

At his bonded's reminder the orange dragon decided it would be best to ignore the younger blue that followed behind him. He didn't have time to put the other dragon in his place and find Thor. Eva would end up getting impatient with him and would fuss him if he took too long. So the orange continued to flit through the trees until he found the big stallion fast asleep. He landed roughly on one of the tree branches and watched him for only a few seconds before he woke up. His scaled head tilted as he watched the giant begin to move and, oddly enough, he was moving in the right direction. Tallis decided to follow behind Thor since he was already walking toward Eva and the Silly Queen, but he could see the stallion getting tense. Did he sense him?

"Hurry Tallis."

The mental prod from his bonded spurred the dragon into motion as the stallion dipped his head to drink. He swooped down from the trees and allowed a small stream of fire to lick at Thor's backside. He trilled as the stallion's legs buckled and he reacted to the small fire he'd set to his backside. It could have been a lot worse, but he didn't feel like that would be any consolation to Thor. Unfortunately for him the stallion changed his direction and began to head away and with much effort on his part Tallis managed to get close again. When he did he grabbed a chunk of his mane and yanked at it until Thor acquiesced and followed behind him.

Thor's voice made Evangeline look in his direction and she frowned as he called Tallis a little devil. "What did he...?" Before she could finish her question Thor turned and she spotted the singed patch of hair on his bum. It made the orange mare frown and she turned sharp emerald eyes on the dragon that had settled himself on a tree branch nearby. In response the dragon grinned toothily at Thor. 'Could have been worse. Lot of butt to burn. Only set small fire.' Evangeline sighed and shook her head as Thor laughed. At least he was not out for blood because of Tallis' shenanigans. "I apologize." She said despite Thor's laughter and seemingly lack of anger. "You are in SO much trouble when this is over." She shot another glare at the dragon his shrugged and flew toward Kahlua with the intent of perching on her back because she would protect him from Evangeline's 'wrath'.

He laughed quietly.

"I asked you both here for a purpose." She said, deciding that it was time to get down to business. "Frostfall is already upon us and I feel that we are sorely unprepared for it. The days are cold and the nights are freezing and it is only the beginning. I wanted to suggest a series of campfires set in small clearings like this, which I need your permission for." She said as she looked pointedly at Kahlua for a moment before turning her gaze to Thor. "And I asked for you because if Kahlua approves the campfires I will need someone to help haul enough lumber to get them started and keep them burning throughout the cold months. It'll be a big job, though, and with having several campfires we'll need the herd's help." Again, she looked at Kahlua. "If you approve and would call them here we could delegate jobs and get started."

"."

ooc:// kahlua and thor first, please, then open to the rest of the herd

Messages In This Thread
land of flames [campfires] - by Evangeline - 10-07-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Kahlua - 10-08-2014, 01:39 AM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Thor - 10-09-2014, 10:25 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Evangeline - 10-09-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Kahlua - 10-10-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Random Event - 10-10-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Thor - 10-11-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Evangeline - 10-11-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: land of flames [campfires] - by Thor - 10-19-2014, 08:44 PM