the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wasteland (lena) (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
I wasn’t offended when she stared off no sooner had my question settled between us; likely wondering and perhaps worrying my intentions weren’t as pure as she’d like to believe. Ebony lips sealed together tightly, I said nothing further though. Silently, I and Fina stood by in the bitter cold, waiting for Lena’s decision. Watching, waiting. Yar, say true, I’d have reservations against bringing a Basin clan member into our home as well. Her contemplations were understood... Not matter what words are spoken between our families, there was too much bad blood for frivolous desires such as free trust; too many wounds needed attention. Cera, Africa, and countless others have suffered because of differing ideals.

My memories served as a firm reminder.

With some effort I shoved those negative thoughts beneath a sturdy wall, while reminding myself that this moment wasn’t about their sins. It was about mine. Lena meet my gaze without bite and agreed to carry my gift forward; even going as far as to promise it would arrive to the intended individual. I nodded, dropping my gaze to the ground. It would have to be enough for now, I’d have to take her word as truth.

Right forehoof rose from frosty earth, the fur was wet and beneath a too thin layer of fur my skin felt numb. Golden threads rose from where I stepped, they climbed beneath my collar and gently slithered to unsnap a silver and green amulet from beneath the steel that sheltered it. A feather, which had been tucked neatly away was also pulled free, the pinion was one of my own and it fluttered to the ground gently against snow. Gold crept toward it, then over it, slowly at first, then faster until the entire thing had been sealed. I wove the golden feather near the amulet and into the chain with magic.

It swirled on honeyed threads, twisting and shimmering. I held it out for her, “Will ye give this to her?” my eyes rose, questioning.

OOC: Am transferring one of my amulets to her <333 The earth one.

Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Wasteland (lena) (Closed) - by Midas - 10-08-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-08-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-09-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-10-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-12-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-13-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-13-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Lena - 10-15-2014, 05:29 PM
RE: Wasteland (lena) - by Midas - 10-20-2014, 02:24 PM