the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

The season had clearly changed from cool to freezing. The wind that ruffled the colt's black and white frosted mane and teal feathers seemed to be made of ice. Living where he did it was a totally new experience, this cold. Shivering deeply he decided to go exploring and going south east seemed like a great idea, maybe it would be warmer down that way. 'If only I knew how to fly, I could get somewhere warmer a lot faster.' Sighing the colt shook himself roughly before moving his legs into long even strides. If he moved fast enough the freezing air would seem warmer, his blood would start to flow like it should instead of dripping through his veins like half frozen water.

The golden knight was sure he would always be alone, his mother was distant with him, his father was gone, and he never seemed to have anyone to play with. Sighing heavily he allowed the thought flow through his tired mind. If he did not find someone to talk to and relax with soon, he would go insane. It was already getting harder and harder to lie and say that he was happy; to put on that hollow smile. What was he supposed to do? He was sure he could not tell his mother how he felt; she would snap if he did. Both of their hearts were broken already. 'If I told her how unhappy I am I think it would kill her. I know she puts on a fake smile for me, just like I do for her.' Suddenly a odd smell wafted towards his quivering nostrils. Curiosity pulled him forward towards the oddest sene his silver eyes had ever plaid upon. A bird like creature sat in a tree over towering shrubs that had five different entrances. Her words pulled him to the third one where he pauses for a moment before entering.

Excitement pounded through him as he moved into the wind blocking bushes. He stops for a moment and turns his head first left, then straight forward, then to the right. As he moves his ears are pricked and nose working hard searching for any signs of which way to go. Closing his silver eyes he focuses on his instincts before moving to the right carefully placing each hoof on the ground eyes shifting back and forth always looking for a clue.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Words: 401
OOC: Ilios is hoping for a Plain female Rougarou with flame(first two forms on list )
Ilios takes the 3rd entrance, then he moves straight forward.
Wishlist
Refusal 1 Refusal 2

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Ilios - 10-09-2014, 12:08 AM