the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

It had been what seemed like months since I had been here. The last time I was working in a group to remove this strange black stuff from everything. Little had I know, I was competing for a companion then. One day, I would not be alone. Cera had a companion. Momma said her brother had one too. Maybe just maybe today would be my day for a companion too! I have a feeling that is why I am here. The same urge that had pulled me back then was pulling me now. “Step up, step up, step up! Hurry!” Eagerly I answered the voice, only to see I was the third to arrive. The tails of the first two disapearing into the maze. I wonder who they are, and how they arrived so quickly.

Her voice speaks again, and sends shivers down my spine. This will not be easy, but neither was fighting that thing that came out the door on the beach.... To bad I had been knocked out then.... Maybe I would of won, or at least had a better chance now. “Pick a path, horses. Hurry now!” Before me lay five paths with strange markings. The first two that had arrived had gone down the middle path and the last path. I decide to also go to the middle but instead of following the one ahead of me and going straight, I turn to the right. No turning back now, just hope I can handle whatever is ahead... Things like this never are as easy as they seem... I can feel my fire magic tingling in my veins, ready to go at a moments notice should I be attacked.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Refusals - The Final Task & A creature of blue
Amani would like - [Companion: Zephyr | Pheonix] Wishlist

She chooses the third path and goes to the right

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Amani - 10-09-2014, 09:38 AM