the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Outside of the Throat, there is snow, endless and boundless while the nights down south plummet their temperatures far beyond what their usual is and allow my family members to wake to crisp, frosty mornings much different from the flooding which greeted us in the past moons. The weather is uneven and never settles, I've learned that it won't always be simple as it once was. The snow came and went in the middle lands, and finding the trees buried in it's weight is a simple delight that seems almost unreal compared to desert life.
Inside the trees, I have to make sure to check and see there none of my friends are there, morphed and garnished into horrifying creatures that makes my stomach churn and my thoughts clot like platelets in a vein.
There are monsters, or should I say monster, the voice that flees the trees from something not one of us. My lips latch shut, pale eyes on whoever that is with ears alert, pricked forward and erect. I might as well scamper across the snow blanketed ground, sweet crunch beneath having to be made sure it belongs to me and not someone else, especially the creature in the trees.
Tunnels rise forth from the trees and forest growth where others have already gone in. Their sense of carefree halts me, lost while engulfed by the fear that there is something on the other end I'll never like. Its worth a shot, when I'm reminded friends would usher me inwards. I take one path slowly, every sense at it's height and head held so that I could keep tract of my surroundings and those that were with me.

OOC: Takes 1st path, turning right

Trying for a Rougarou with a Shadow ability
Wishlist

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Sikeax - 10-09-2014, 06:39 PM