the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
FAEANNE

I had found myself wandering once more, like I had done back when I lived in the Edge rather than hoping the Sun god hadn't been pulling my leg when he told me that he would heal me and make me better if I moved to his lands. Then, exploring had been something fun, a chance to get away from my then-protective adoptive parents for a few hours before making my way back into our home where I would get scolded for leaving without permission or a guardian. But it was worth it, it was so worth it to be able to see what wonders the world had to offer me. Now my exploration was for a different purpose, as I wasn't sure what it was that I was supposed to be doing with my life any longer. No longer did I have parents to answer to, or a curfew, or anyone to answer to except for myself.
A shudder passed over my star speckled pelt as I wandered further and further away from my soon-to-be home and deeper into the thick forest. Something about the forest seemed to have called me closer to it in my wanderings, but I wasn't quite sure what it was that the forest wanted. Whether or not it killed me, I was going to find out why the forest seemed so interesting on this frigid day when before it probably would have scared me back into the chestnut mare's embrace. Dark lids fluttered shut over white pupils as I thought about my adoptive parents sadly, I missed them dearly. But one day they would be just as distant of a memory as my biological mother who had abandoned me as soon as I no longer needed her for survival.
I was destined to be alone, of that I was certain. Nobody wanted me, I was used and damaged goods that would only turn out as crazy and as worthless as the whore who dropped me into this cold, dark world. Dark harks flicked back into silver dreads while I wandered further into the mass of trees, the silence only interrupted by the screeching sound of someone speaking. “Step up, step up, step up! Hurry!” Curiosity beat any and all of my common sense while my metallic hued hooves were suddenly creating longer strides than the cute, floaty trot that had been carrying me easily through the lands of Helovia. It didn't take long until I was standing face to face with a maze of sorts, there were five entrances, each one just as enticing as the others, and a bird-woman perched in a tree above the entrances. I could only assume that the screeching voice had came from the odd hybrid, and it didn't take long for the assumption to be proven correct as the noise was emitted once more "Pick a path, horses. Hurry now!” I pulled my pools away from the entrances for a moment so I could look up at the creature and then at the others who were slowly dispersing into the entrances.
Ivories sunk into my sooty kissers for a moment before finally I allowed my frame to move towards the front entrance where I was met with another choice. Three hallways stood before me each going in a different direction. Dark lids fluttered shut over pale pupils once more as I strode forward once again, tilting my frame just slightly to the left as I headed further and further into the maze of mystery. Just hoping I would make it out with all of my limbs.

"Talk."
Tag;; @[]
Words;;598
Notes;;
Seeking: Plain Artic Zephyr
Faeanne has entered door number one, and taken a left turn.
previous denial
wishlist

Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Faeanne - 10-09-2014, 10:24 PM