the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
DESPERADO
hard to resist temptation

Somehow, I had finally managed to drag myself away from the ocean of lava that I had been calling home for so long. Finally managed to force myself out into the open where I could stand a chance of being noticed by someone who may have known me in my short time out in the public before I became the hermit of the Caves. A snort escaped me while my heavy skull shook ever so slightly, I wasn't a hermit, rather I was lost and confused and slowly trying to find my way back to the former soaring glory that had been my life before.
Dark harks pulled backwards, dissapearing into my dark tangled dreads while long limbs struck out easily carrying my dappled frame through the thick trunks of the Deep Forest. I still wasn't quite sure what I was going to do in Helovia this time, if I was going to head back to the Edge or if I was going to hunt down the black, white, and red hybrid in hopes that she would give me a home in the herd of hers.
The screeching sound of an old hag's voice interrupted the multitudes of thoughts that were digging through my cranium, “Step up, step up, step up! Hurry!” A single ear twitched as I listened to the creature's voice, wondering what it was that she was calling things to, urging the listeners to move faster in her direction. It didn't take long to find where the creature was located, a mass of other of my own species had found there way to the small clearing beneath a tree that was holding the half bird, half two legged creature. It was quickly proven that the voice had come from this creature as it's grotesque mouth opened once more. “Pick a path, horses. Hurry now!”
I snorted, watching as one by one the others dissapeared into the entrances, their frames fading to blackness as the maze devoured them. Finally it was my turn, long limbs stretched out as I looked up at the bird creature once more before stepping into the fifth and final entrance where I continued moving straight, ignoring the two other possibilities that others had taken.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 373
OOC;;
Desperado took the fifth entrance and went straight.

Desires a Plain Black Dragon with Fire Breath
No denials
wishlist

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Desperado - 10-10-2014, 12:53 PM