[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

Rhoa

I belong anywhere but inbetween.

I've never been this far before.

It actually took me a fairly long time, since I don't fly yet. I also don't breath so well yet either, but I'm working on that. I sort of snuck away - did Ivezho follow me? I'm not sure if he did, although now, as the trees begin to grow thicker and darker around me, I sort of wish he had. Not because I'm scared, because I'm definitely not, but just because... well you know. So he can see this stuff.

Not much to see though really... just some trees and branches and -

What's that? Where's everyone going?

I trot a little faster to try and catch up, but everyone is gone. I just saw glimpses of them as they disappeared into the ... the thing. I certainly don't know what it is - I come from the desert. How would I know what a 'hedge maze' is?

Walking forward, I look at the bird woman curiously. She looks scary, but just for a moment. "Thank you" I mumble, trying to be polite. I've become subconsciously diplomatic - maybe it's because I think of myself as a prince, I'm not really sure. And although I don't know what I'm supposed to say or do, I think being polite is probably an okay thing.

Although, my youthful antics get the best of me, and I sort of skirt around her, hugging my burning wings to my flanks as I go. I pick the one closest to her, and am suddenly faced with another choice. Not really thinking, I continue directly ahead, trying to appear confident as I presumably get myself lost.

Summary: Rhoa picks entrance 1 and goes left.
WC:273
Wishlist: Link. Would like a Pheonix Zephyr.
No prior refusals.

TAG: @[Name] | # WC | Notes if needed.

FOXX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Rhoa - 10-10-2014, 11:25 PM