the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
FAEANNE

White pupiled pools look up from their usual resting spot, watching the ground as I walk forward in hopes that I won't attract any social contact my way with accidental eye contact, to settle on the bodies of the two who's paths had led us to the same meeting spot. So far everything seemed quite innocent, but by the way the bird creature cackled and screeched “Together or alone, together or alone.” Dark harks swiveled in the creatures direction as the thud of her body landing to the right signaled that that path was blocked off unless we tried to go through the creature who seemed to be running this maze.
I wondered what would happen if we did try to blast through the bird creature, there was three of us and just one of her, surely we would be victorious. Right? But then a flicker of worry wakened in my mind as I thought about what horrors would happen if we attacked the ring master. Death and destruction would be the end of the maze without the ring master and the bodies that had so willingly entered, mine included, would be lost forever.
A shudder passed over my star spangled pelt while the masked, older filly spoke up. "Come on, I'll keep you safe." She spoke with a smile while her dark eyes settled upon my molten metallic ones, it was only then that I realized the dark colt had taken off down the center path that led to who knows where. A crooked smile spread across my features before golden hooves struck out to follow after the gold filly and the dark colt, wondering if she would end up being the one to protect me. Or rather if I would be protecting her.
Regardless, we were safer in numbers against the possible demons that lurked just on the other side of the hedges.

"Talk."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 318
Notes;;
Seeking: Plain Artic Zephyr
Faeanne follows Tandavi and Rhoa down the center path.
previous denial
wishlist

Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Faeanne - 10-12-2014, 09:08 AM