the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
DESPERADO
hard to resist temptation

A snort escaped me while dark harks danced upon my skull, listening to the screeching voice of the creature. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying but I knew it was directed towards me as I came upon another clearing. Dark limbs ceased their forward motion for a few moments as emeralds turned over my shoulder, searching for anybody that may have followed down the same path I had. It appeared I was going to be the only soul on this end of the maze, at least of the equine variety.
My attention was pulled forward once more as I stared at the next three hallways that I could take. There was no way to weigh the pros and cons of the different hallways because who knows what rested in their embrace. It could very well be a demon waiting in the shadows until just the right time before leaping forward and latching onto my face to steal my soul through any orifice it could find. The thick black hair along my spine stood at the roots as I took a step in the direction of the left entrance, wondering if it would bring me closer to the other souls similar to mine that had found themselves in the maze.
But it seemed the maze had a different plan for me as the ground that had seemed solid beneath my hooves began to devour my long, dark limbs. Shock flashed through my dappled frame for a moment as I looked around for something I could grab onto that would help free me from the mess of quick sand I had somehow managed to get myself tangled in. As emeralds settled upon a thick looking vine, I sent up a prayer of thanks to whatever god was unfortunate enough to have me in their watch.
Cracked ivories wrapped around the vine while I pulled myself closer to the wall where I could drag myself through the sand using the rest of the foliage that created the maze. Before long my hooves hit solid ground once more and relief flooded through me, thankful that I had not met my demise in the pit of well hidden sand. I didn't remain still for long though, my limbs anxious to keep moving and get away from the sand led me down the left path wary of what could come from around the next corner.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 402
OOC;;
Desperado walked right into the quick sand, luckily he was close to the maze's walls and used the loose vines to assist in getting to the other side where he walked down the left path.

Desires a Plain Black Dragon with Fire Breath
No denials
wishlist

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Desperado - 10-12-2014, 09:28 AM