the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

My slow pace must pay off, moving forward only after taking in every bit of the surroundings. No monsters rise forth for me, no ghouls slip through the thorn branches and hedges to signal a terrifying presence. A sense of calm never arrives, always late to the party when being nervous is there before everyone else. Fear follows on the arm of nervousness like a loyal spouse, there to assure one is not without the other. Somewhere, someone screams. It's then I fully stop, tail thrown between my hind legs like a low ranking dog within the pack.
Whatever it was, it ceased to affect me momentarily.
Now, I'm extending my walk into a trot, barreling out to an easy canter when the maze offers more options. I'm required to stop regardless to what way the trimmed foliage says to go. There has to be others in here.
The path to the center gives the least feeling of horror when I can peer down its throat. My head shifts uncomfortably atop my neck, sky blue oceans making sure that this choice is correct when I almost stumble over my own hooves to move down it. A light that is thankfully my own reflects and guides my whole travel down the path, finally lunging out into a previous canter to regain my courage to get out of this maze as quickly as I could manage. Nervousness finds itself in the arms of the same old lover fairly quickly when fear lasts no time in romancing. They must be performing the tango by the time I'm fully in the new tunnel while fear takes the lead role, dancing to the distant echo of that scream.

OOC: Takes center path.

Trying for a Rougarou with a Shadow ability
Wishlist

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Sikeax - 10-12-2014, 09:10 PM