the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

I seemed to be lucky, for now. Nothing stopped my path. I was hopefully getting closer to no longer being alone. I dreamed of that day. Of the day that I would be more than just a lonely lost girl who had yet to find any blood family. I wanted to be strong, like both of my parents. But by bonding to another, Momma had always said that proved you were stronger than most. Only the lucky chosen few got to connect their soul to another for life. Magic makes us strong, where a companion proves to be both a strength and a weakness. The soul you bond to become part of you. If one dies, so does the other. If you did not also die, you were never the same. I remember those words like it was yesterday.

I come to another fork in the path. Once again, I must choose to go to the right, the left or straight ahead. I think for a few moments. I had gone to the right the first time. Surely my luck would run out faster if I continued to pick the path to the right. I looked down the left, unsure if I really wanted to go that way. I followed my gut instinct and hoped it was going to be correct and lead me safely through. I step straight forward, picking the center path to continue down this maze. Will I get lucky this time too? Or am I going to have to fight to make it through. After all, this was one big test wasn't it? To prove who was worthy of whatever egg lay at the end?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Refusals - The Final Task & A creature of blue
Amani would like - [Companion: Zephyr | Pheonix] Wishlist

Amani arrives safely at the next choice, and goes to the center path.

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Amani - 10-12-2014, 09:16 PM