the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

It seems, although I did not realize it before that I have still followed another. Even after trying to make sure I am on my own. I stare wide eyed as the hag creature pops down in front of another mare from the Throat and I. The only way I know she is from the Throat is she smells like me. Like home. “You aren’t babies anymore, horses,” I snort in slight frustration of the situation. “The maze does not like follow the leader.” I do not want to play 'follow the leader'. My eyes look to the other mare, wishing it was not a herd mate that I was with. We may be from the same herd, but right now we are enemies. Just while in this maze. Outside of here, I would do anything to protect her and the rest of the herd. "Please, don't follow me."

I turn back to look at the three paths again, and I am stunned to see what stands in each gap. In the first gap, the one to the right, stands none other than my parents. My eyes suddenly tear up, my heart beats faster. I missed them so much. My mother reaches out to touch me, but I do not reach back. They are dead. They are not here. This is not real. I close my eyes and shake my head. As I open them, I look at the center gap. There too, is Cera with Ilaria. My heart pounds again, this time I reach out to touch him. Is he really here? I look to the other mare to see if she sees him too. I am unsure of her reaction. I look back to Cera, starting to step towards him. I stop, remembering I have not looked to the path on the left. When I do, I am surprised. Two beautiful birds, one engulfed in fire, while the other seemed to have lightning all around it. It is towards the two birds I go, down the left path. It feels like this is where I should be, where I need to be to get to the end.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Refusals - The Final Task & A creature of blue
Amani would like - [Companion: Zephyr | Pheonix] Wishlist

Amani looks at all three paths. Her deep desires shown are her parents, Cera and Ilaria, and two zephyrs in the forms she wishes. She follows the path to the left.

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Amani - 10-12-2014, 11:19 PM