the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
FAEANNE

“WRONG! Wrong, wrong, don’t be wrong again!” The bird woman's screeching yells echo through the hall way that the three of us had followed down before smacking my eardrums. For a second I thought about balking, turning around and taking a different entrance than the others had but it was too late now...who knew what hid around the other corners. It could have been worse than a screaming hybrid. Dark harks flicked backwards as I stared forward, watching the two creatures I was following as they too moved forward, until it was just the masked mare and myself when the dark colt took off with the hybrid's screaming.
It was about then that the colt's screaming reached me, curiosity and worry popped up in my being as I wondered what demons he had ran into. I wondered what happened to his body, would we find him maimed in a clearing? Or would he be gone entirely? Was he still breathing? An angel? Or possibly even a ghost left to haunt the maze of hallways for the rest of eternity. A shudder passed over my star spangled pelt as we drew closer and closer to the clearing, finally breaking through the hedges that surrounded us.
Only to find the clearing empty except for three more tunnels to choose from. White pupiled pools flicked about searching for any sign of the dark colt only to come back with nothingness. I wasn't sure if I was sad that the one close to my age had dissapeared or if I was simply curious as to what had happened to him, but as I looked back to the masked filly my thoughts were interrupted as images began to shimmer in the entries to the hallways. Dark harks flicked forward as I peered at the one farthest to the left, two forms filled up the image a bay stallion and a chestnut mare that were so familiar to me. A family that I wished with every fiber of my being had stuck together and not fallen apart like my original family.
Maybe I was just bad luck on relationships.
Shaking my skull sadly I turned to look at the second hallway, only to find an image of a beautiful bird sculpted of ice that glittered wonderfully as the sun's rays danced through it. A wide smile spread across my features as I watched the rainbow of colors hop and skip off of the frozen bird, a bird that would never leave me like my families had. A bird that would understand why I was so jaded and quite for one as young as myself and not judge me, not look at me as if I were some kind of demon come to suck the joy out of their lives. I desired that bond more than anything, I needed to know that I wasn't alone in this world. A shimmer in the third door way caught my attention, pulling me away from the ice bird for a moments as I inspected the third. The shape of a pale pegasus filled half of the entry while the star speckled night sky filled the other half. The pale creature seemed to be calling me forwards, beckoning me to fly with it, and for a second I was going to join the creature.
Then it hit me that I didn't know how to fly. With a shake of my skull I turned back to the ice bird, a smile spreading across my features once again as golden hooves struck out to go meet up with the beautiful creature.

"Talk."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 600
Notes;;
Seeking: Plain Artic Zephyr
Left: A family Center: The Zephyr she desires Right: The night sky and another pegasus beckoning her to join it in flight. She takes the center path towards the Zephyr
previous denial
wishlist

Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Faeanne - 10-13-2014, 11:52 AM