the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
DESPERADO
hard to resist temptation

It seemed I made the proper choice in the second clearing as my path was an easy one this time. There were no obstacles to be crossed, nothing stood in my way as I sauntered easily through the hallway that lead to what I assumed would be another clearing.
Dark harks swiveled picking up on the tones of the bird lady's screeches as she taunted the others that were still wandering through the maze, for a second I wondered how many of them were left. I didn't believe the number would be too great since I still had not ran into any of the other maze runners. My luck seemed to have ran out though, as I stepped into the clearing I was met by a bald faced mare with a single horn sprouting from her forehead. Emerald pools swept over the odd hued mare for a moment before the screeching of the hybrid drew closer. “Where you afraid alone, horses?” Dark harks flicked forward as I pondered over the hybrids' question.
I had not been afraid, being alone was something I cherished. Or at least I thought I did, if I truly cherished being alone would I have left the Caves as I had? Or would I have remained there, a hermit till the end of my days where I would soon become a skeleton that some adventurous child would find one day? Regardless as to if I enjoyed being alone, it didn't frighten me. My broad skull shook side to side in a negative manner as the creature flies away without a second look over her shoulder.
I watched as she flew away for a moment before turning back to the task at hand. There were three more entries, but they were different then the others, while I looked at them it seemed different images were taking over the entryway. In the far left I was met by a sight that I yearned for, victory. Five different equine standing in a bloodied field of bodies, looking over their shoulders cheering me on as if I were a war hero. The second was a much more peaceful scene, a stunning, pale mare stood with a pale child at her hooves. The child had a growth of hair following down it's spine, the tell tale sign that the young one belonged to me. For a moment I almost stepped forward, towards the couple full of desire to touch the child that was mine, a dream I had for years was to have a family of my own. But it would be quite some time before I admitted I was ready to settle down, let alone find someone who desired me.
The third entry was the least surprising, a small black reptile hovered at nearly eye level, a mischievous smirk spread across it's reptilian features as if it were calling me closer. But I couldn't help be drawn back to the cheering of my comrades, a snort tore through my nostrils as long limbs carried me towards the left entrance where I would be met by my army and go home the hero I was meant to be.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 528
OOC;;
Door 1: An army of victorious horses standing in a field of bodies, the living looking back at him cheering him on. Door 2: A beautiful mare with a small foal with hair down it's spine at her feet (his future family) Door 3: A black dragon, beckoning him closer.

Enters through door 1.

Desires a Plain Black Dragon with Fire Breath
No denials
wishlist

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Desperado - 10-13-2014, 02:51 PM