the Rift

[OPEN] Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Babies.
Again, I'm deemed a child when my friends are all seen as adults, regardless to how I may act and the things I do. I'm here because I'm old enough to be alone, to venture out and explore. No one stopped me as a child, so why so suddenly does everyone have to care about what I'm doing now that I'm older?
"I'm not a baby anymore, and I never will be again!" The yell is pure anger that I haven't felt in ages; what I spewed at Amara in the storm was fear acting out while encouraged by instinct. I mean it this time. I'm not a baby because my herdmate thought she could follow me. It was her choice, not mine.
I then remember it's best not to be rude, and turn to her, driving my anger into a different location before speaking. "I don't mean to be rude to you if it seemed I was." At least I care to apologize, unlike others.
She's gone and I watch her leave, different images appearing in the tunnels. To my left, Tonka, who smiles at my grown presence like he's always been waiting for me there. It tugs my heart strings harshly this time. In the center lays my father and I, standing at the border together while Miss Kri yells at us over a recent invasion and our horns. The last is true home, sweet home, the northern lights over an desolate sea of snow in the bed of Frostfall.
Tonka's dead, and I can't change that. I move on to the center, bathing in the warmth of when I had blood family with me, and how amazing that night was, coming to the place that in return came to permanently change my life for the better.

OOC: Chooses center path again.
Left: Tonka
Center: The time during the Endless Night when her father followed her to the Dragon's Throat, joining to learn healing arts after ridicule from Kri over their horns shortly after the Basin invasion.
Left: The Frostbreath Steppe on a clear Frostfall night, northern lights high in the sky, a memory from her earliest days.
Trying for a Rougarou with a Shadow ability
Wishlist

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maze of Hallways [SS Companion Drop] - by Sikeax - 10-13-2014, 09:45 PM