Hearths Thread and Table Tracker

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Frostfall- year three
  • For Home and Hearth
    [Threshold]
    I sojourn in the forest to rest and meet two others in my stay; Elsa and Ampere.
    I sunder through a meadow and meet by chance some else, a thin, frail stag. We talk of simple things.

• The sound of a Dreamer
    [Ancient Rotunda]
    I discover an odd formation of stone and meet Kvothe and Sacre.

Tallsun- year five
  • Summers Respite
    [Heavenly Fields]
    I rest in the meadow, a sojourn from my ordeals with a mighty storm.

Orangemoon- year five
  • Tracks in the Sand
    [Dragons Throat]
    I ride the jetstream to the southern desert, taking the chance while I'm here to possibly find...friends.

Orangemoon- year six
  • Everything We Touch Turns To Gold
    [Green Labyrinth ]
    I stumble upon Sjal on a walk...

Hearth Described by others:

A Visit Among Thistles - Caneo //"Caneo’s ears come forward then; his pale eyes skate across a face and body the color of rich stone. It reminds him of a hot place, of the insides of caves striped with earth like veins of fire that has long forgotten how to burn."

The Sound Of a Dreamer - Sacre // Upon initial inspection she was a funny looking Pegasus, the boy had seen many of her kind and all of them were unique in one way or the other. This one was like a flickering fire as he coat mixed together a warm collection of earth and fiery colours.

For Home and Hearth - Elsa // Her face was covered with tiger-like markings. They accented her face well against her dark body. Wings were also sprouted, she was a fellow pegasus mare. She was decently large, both muscle and height wise, and the way she stood made her seemed like she was strong.

For Home and Hearth - Ampere // Her markings were rather unusual, which was saying a lot for this place. Ampere found she liked them, she only hoped she could say the same of their owner.

-------------------

Hearth
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. "Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem." Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

"blahblahblah."
For flame, for heart
Image Credit

Hearth
Little light, little light,
How far will you go tonight?
Be it far or be it near, tonight I'll never fear.

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"
"Talking"
vaya on flickr
suicidecrew | larfsalot
on deviantart
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!