the Rift

[OPEN] I Don't Dance [Welcoming]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
ALYSANNE

After being gone for a couple seasons, Alysanne had the dreadful feeling that she had missed out on an entire lifetime! Though of course that wasn’t true but there were a couple strange faces floating around and she didn’t like that. New faces were absolutely wonderful, of course, but this mare so enjoyed making friends with everyone that she could. So it was a far preferable alternative to go out and try to match faces up to names and be on friendly terms with everyone.

And that was her mission for the day.

There wasn’t much to do by way of the herb garden now that it was covered in snow but she checked on it daily, making sure that the snow cover didn’t get too deep but having faith in the natural processes of the world. This winter was colder than the last but this time they didn’t have the wall to protect them from the worst of the chilly winds.

She couldn’t help but adore the season, though. When she wasn’t huddling with others to keep warm at night she was exploring, marveling in the beauty that was Helovia dressed in Frostfall. Earlier this afternoon, after taking care of the dormant plants, she had played a game with Hemlock where they tried to see who could make a more perfect imprint of their body in the snow. Having considerable less weight to deal with – Hemlock had won hands down. Alysanne’s imprint looked like… well, like a mutant cow.

The pair had gone their separate ways for eating – Hemlock leaving the warm safety of his bonded’s wings to go hunt while she dug underneath the snow for some frozen grass – when she had heard a call coming from the border, near the glass wall. Well, the voice wasn’t familiar in the slightest so it seemed like a good idea to follow it and find out who it was. The sinking sun was taking with it most of the heat so she kept her wings tight to her sides (not that she had many other comfortable alternatives) and was thankful for that little bit of an extra layer.

There, in the dim light, she saw two figures – and a whicker escaped her as she picked up a trot to close the gap between them a little faster. She was right, neither of the figures were familiar. There was a tall, thickly built stallion with a set of wings all his own and a mare that could almost be Kahlua’s sister. Even though neither of them were familiar to her – the smile that brightened Alysanne’s eye was one of friendship and her warm voice breached the frosty air. “Good evening you two! I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting and I just couldn’t resist fixing that when I heard your call.” She hadn’t caught their words before she had arrived but perhaps one of them was a new member? Or both? Surely she would find out soon so there was no need to worry! “I’m Alysanne.”
EDGE
fo Lyfe
Image Credit Table by Sevin
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Thor - 10-08-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Thor - 10-13-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Rekshana - 10-15-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 10-20-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I Don't Dance [Welcoming] - by Thor - 10-21-2014, 01:42 AM