the Rift

[PRIVATE] Weather swings much? [Patrol]

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

'I think someone peed in the weather god's post-toasts.' The thoughts were not angry just upset that he had not been able to see how great the fall was here. Daemyn shivered in the weak afternoon sunlight as he gazed around his new home, the Worlds Edge. His powerhouse bay speckled frame was sore, as his wounds made him move in a stiff fashion. The cuts and bites littering his muscular frame were healing slowly, even with the help Nayati had given him. Maybe there was someone about that could give him something else that might make it easier to function. Groaning softly he started to walk, and after a while it became easier to move, even though he was sure a few of the scabs and been pulled lose. 'Oh well maybe I'll get a few scars out of this.' His laugh was warm like waves washing over a summer shore.

'While I'm out I might as well walk the area and find out more about this misty land.' Walking easier now the stallion's lilac eyes roved over the evergreens and misty rolling across the ground. Smiling softly he moved into a stiff off beat trot as an odd building came into view. Cocking his head to the side he gazed silently at the building, it looked like it was built in order to commemorate something. He wondered what or who this was for. 'Maybe it is for the God of this land?' Sniffing carefully he could pick up the many different scents of horses, mares and stallions alike.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 260
OOC: So sorry about the crappy post! @[Kahlua] This is our patrol thread =]

[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

As the crisp air bit at her skin, the happy queen wandered the land slowly. Khan was away, hunting or flying or perhaps harassing another one of the dragons in the Edge- he was rather good at that, after all. Kahlua herself took this time to herself. There was no basket in her mouth, no music box or scorpion, no feathers or other items. It was odd to see the queen so unencumbered, but perhaps it was for a reason. With her mouth open, she was free to chat with Daemyn, who quickly came into her sight.

“Daemyn!” she called happily, breaking into a trot and closing the distance between herself and him. “Do you like our greenhouse?” Truth be told it wasn’t much of a greenhouse yet, since the walls were only partially completed, but the queen was proud of Dragomir for having gotten it started. The garden would likely not survive this winter, and would require replanting next year, but the greenhouse would be finished soon and a testament to what the Edge could accomplish.

“How do you like the Edge so far?” she followed with, turning her blue eyes from the glass semi-finished structure to the spotted chestnut at her side. It was easy enough for Kahlua to answer that question- she loved this forest with every ounce of her being. Ever since she had been welcomed here so many years ago she knew that this would be her home for as long as she could keep it. Still, it was not really her opinion that mattered. Her job was to keep those in her herd happy and healthy, so keep them thus she would. Well, at least she would try. Unfortunately, she didn’t always know how to fix problems. But the more she tried, the more she would learn.

@[Daemyn]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

The sound of hooves behind him drew the large stallion's attention away from the building, seconds before the kind voice wafted through the air. He turned already feeling nervous as his black and white painted Queen came into view. He bowed stiffly as she came closer then spoke softly his voice deep rolling towards her as he stood carefully, "Good afternoon Queen Kahlua. Is that what this is?" Lilac eyes shifted to the green house taking it in more closely now curiously. Clearly it was not complete a few of the walls were missing or only half done. He wondered which of his herd members had been smart enough to think of such a thing and then out it into practice. "It's to grow herbs right?" He was not well versed in such things as plants or healing for that matter. Turning his gaze back to the pretty queen he smiled softly down at her pretty face. She was very pretty with those sparkling blue eyes she was not the one his heart called for.

Gently nudging the thought out of his brain the stallion thought on her question. He hadn't really come across anyone yet, but he liked the area and his Queen. His deep voice rumbled again shyly, "I haven't really met anyone yet, but I enjoy it here." He smiled softly his eyes flicking to and from her face not quite able to meet her blue diamond eyes. 'Damn my fear of women!' His cures was silent, but firm. Oh how he wished that he were able to be as strong around women as he could be around men. If only he could laugh and joke with mare's as well as stallions. As he turned his handsome head upwards to look at the pale blue sky a sudden question tickled his brain. "Where is your bonded Madame?" Feeling nervous once more he dipped the refined muzzle to his dog pendant laying coolly against his chest as he tried to distract his brain from the thought of her gender.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 341
OOC: Once again sorry it sucks lol

[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Poor Kahlua, if only she had known he was nervous, she might have stepped away or given him more space to feel at ease. However, her poorly developed skills of observation left her happily oblivious to any concern he might have had. “Well, it’s what it will be some day,” she admitted with a laugh and a toss of her head after his bow and question. It did not offend her. Truth be told, it looked like a rather strange barricade for now, here in the middle of the woods. It wouldn’t stop much, though, since one could just walk right around it… “Yes, it’s supposed to protect the garden. Aly and Res made the garden, they’re our- oh.” She stopped short suddenly, remembering that Resplendence had taken time to herself, away from her position. When she began again, her voice was somewhat sobered. “I mean, Alysanne is our Moon Doctor. If you ever need to be healed, just find her. I know she’ll take care of you.”

At least the subject was quick enough to change and, since Kahlua was busy looking off into the trees for the birds and at the garden, noticing the last dying plants sticking their leaves up over the snow, she hardly noticed the way Daemyn’s eyes flitted away from her own. Noticing the way he dipped his muzzle to his necklace when he was done speaking, Kahlua smiled and then tossed her head, indicating he should walk with her if she wanted. “I’m sure he’s off in the trees doing something,” she said with a laugh. Truth be told, she preferred not to think much about his hunting activities. A dragon had to eat, but she didn’t have to hear about it. “I know you’ll meet others soon- everyone has been back and forth to the island lately, but I don’t worry. They’re all very nice. I think you’ll like Archibald, he’s one of our captains- very large, you can’t miss him.” More laughter, for it was surely the truth. Archibald stood out like a sore thumb, huge and hulking, but a perfectly worthy gentleman as far as she was concerned.

“Have you seen the cliffs? They’re one of my favorite places in the Edge.” Purposefully angling herself to walk towards the cliff side, which was not so far away from the garden anyways, she silently reminded herself to be quiet long enough for Daemyn to get a word in.

@[Daemyn]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post