the Rift

Changing Winds

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Why was recruiting never as easy as it seemed to be? Either that or Elsa always got the ones that liked to ask a lot of questions. Not that she minded that either, but someone times a wham, bam, thank you ma'am was all she really wanted to do. Not in the dirty way of course, just in... getting things done.

Despite her little disturbance, she sits quietly and attentively through his little talk. His name is apparently Bucephalus, kind of a tongue twister if you ask Elsa. She would attempt it nonetheless, even if she was a little off on pronunciation and such. It was rude not to address another by their name "Bucephalus..." She started, looking to him in hopes of finding she pronounced the name correctly. "You are in the land of Helovia. Within this land there are four herds, the Dragons Throat, Aurora Basin, Worlds Edge, and that..." she said nodding to the beautiful cliff face. "That is the Hidden Falls, of which I am their mason." She pauses, only to see him crack against a rock at the sound of the bugs. She raised a brow, but decided not to bring it up. She could only deduce that he was probably sufficiently annoyed by the bugs. No worries for him though, soon they would all die off when the winter hit hard. Right now, it was very mild, not to her tastes, but she was glad to have it cold again.

On to the more important question though. Why was he not looking for a home necessarily? Most of the newcomers that came through Helovia were always chomping at the bit to get into a herd. Especially one where the weather was nice most of the year, and nicely placed, like the falls. "Knowing what I know now, when I came into Helovia, I should've joined a herd." She spoke. Although, she didn't really meet it. Without certain situations falling into place, she would more than likely not be with an unofficial official fling or whatever with Oxy, and wouldn't be a Mason. So, maybe not, but joining a herd is something she shouldn't of put off so long. "Helovia isn't the nicest of places, if you catch my drift." She finished quietly, allowing him to speak again.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-10-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-10-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-11-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-11-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-11-2014, 02:08 PM