the Rift

Changing Winds

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
When he began speaking, she shrugged when he told her the proper pronunciation. Chances were, she wouldn't remember anyways after a few days, but if they crossed paths again, then maybe she would be force too. That however, was nothing compared to the snort that escaped her mouth when he said he had probably been to worse places. Everyone says that until they have lived here for at least a year. Then, everyone begins to realize Helovia is crazy as shit. It's that ex-girlfriend you'll never be able to ever in your entire life get rid of. Helovia's woes follow you everywhere.

But she let him continue uninterrupted as he queried about her position. He guessed it to be a leader, but Elsa just shook her head. Half the herd probably didn't even realize she existed. "No, as the Mason, the God of Earth, the patron God of the Falls, gifts me the power to control and craft stone. I make the things the herd needs, basically. Although, my jobs begun to be a little more obsolete since Helovia has begun to be a hug fest of "nothing can go wrong"!" She rolled her eyes at the end of the statement, but that was besides the point. "But I don't take you to be crafty, or healy, or seer-y. You'd be more like a warrior or sneak or something." She shrugged, not appreciating it as he moved toward her face. Her ears even fell back against her skull for a moment, until he moved away. But, who knows, he could be a secret wanna-be healer or something. "Basically the falls is a machine, every inhabitant has its part. I don't know what you want to know other than what your duties would be. Although, I could give you the spiel on oh my god its so beautiful you should see it, if you wanted." She finished with a disgusted nose crinkle, this conversation was becoming a little more in-depth than she had anticipated.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-10-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-10-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-11-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-11-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-11-2014, 02:08 PM