the Rift

Changing Winds

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
Herp, thanks for telling me XD Didn't know)

The cold of the snow was starting to get to the stallion; he could barely feel the tips of his feathers, the chill sinking into them. If this mare doesn't hurry... Winds help me i'll get frostbite. He lowered his head slightly, still waiting for Elsa to guide him towards her herd. A faint rustling sound made an ear twitch, but after a glance in the direction of the noise, Bucephalus dismissed it as an animal moving through the dead bones of the forest. Things often made more noise come winter, when crunchy snow blanketed everything.

The abrupt arrival of yet another pegasi startled Buce enough that, before he even noticed, his wings were fully unfurled and arched, ready to take off from the spot. When he took a second look and realized that the mare was no threat,(No more than a stranger could be, at any rate.) he relaxed his stance and folded his wings once more, tucking them close to his body for warmth. He took a chance to study this new arrival, ears pricked sharply forward. The mare's black-and-blue coloration faintly dredged up foalhood memories, but her sickly-sweet tone quickly broke the stallion's trail of thought before he could get too pensive. The sweetness in her voice set him on edge; it didn't relate to the lopsided grin she flashed at all, and the wild look her markings lent her both intrigued and gave him caution. He couldn't help but be interested by anything that looked wild or untamed; it was in his nature, and was why he considered the Winds as his gods.

"Rest? What makes a desert different than the Falls?" He asked, deciding to play along for now, the flirtatious tone she now gave was amusing him. "As far as I can tell so far, both are equally... intriguing." He tilted his head slightly, not backing up when the mare stepped closer to him than Elsa.

He might not have ever been in a herd, but he could pick up the underlying tones of rivalry well enough; like the Winds it came in many forms but all with the same basic strain. And who was he to deny the newer mare her chance at upstarting the other? Either way this went, he would have rest; with the Falls, the Throat, or alone.

Messages In This Thread
Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-10-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-10-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-11-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-11-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-11-2014, 02:08 PM