the Rift

Changing Winds

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Yet again, she is thwarted. From the skies flies a blue, lightening pegasus. Pausing on their trip back, she allowed her to speak. The moment the words were done flowing from her mouth Elsa strangled out a burst of laughter. What made it just as amusing as the statement was his reaction. Suddenly, this blue electric lady and him were about to be all over each other if they didn't shut up. Sure, this man was attractive, but by no means would just go sliding underneath a stallion just because he looked nice. Apparently though, The Throat liked to be a little more risqué.

After Elsa's eyes were almost done rolling out of her head, she looked between the two lustiest horses she had ever met. Her hind hoof cocked against the ground, making it a point to look a little sassy. "Well, by no means censor your lustful ways just because i'm here. I could use a show." She said, pointedly looking at the Throat dweller. So these were the type of horses hiding away in the throat? From the way Africa fought, and talked, she had Elsa believing they were just as "normal" as the Falls. However, that was a blatantly wrong statement. "Anybody can be bad, You ain't that special." She added to the blue mare. Elsa was pretty confident in herself, that if she wanted to turn booty loaner overnight, she'd manage pretty well. Turning to Bucephalus she shrugged "Honestly, if its a fling you want. You can get that anywhere. Helovia is not short on mares. The throat is basically a beach. Really, the only difference. Although, I've met Africa, and I'm sure you'd like her too. But, as always, I would suggest the Falls. Midas and Ghost are quite capable, and dynamic leaders." That was her little spiel, it wasn't even the interruption that made her wind up. It was the freaking fact that everyone here seemed to get what they want just by being flirtatious! That was also probably and overstatement, but she had seen it happen more than once in the Threshold. Elsa just refused to take part in such a shallow act.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 03:56 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-10-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-10-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Bucephalus - 10-11-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Changing Winds - by Elsa - 10-11-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Changing Winds - by Ampere - 10-11-2014, 02:08 PM