the Rift

[OPEN] I'm capable of anything

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

"Who is Kari?" Bucephalus asked, having landed behind the blue mare. The stallion kept his expression curious, but his golden gaze was laughing. He had the luck to fly overhead and spot Ampere just as she dumped snow on herself; since he liked his hide, he chose not to laugh aloud at her.

He hadn't meant to stumble across her; he was roaming once more to get a feel for the winds of this land and to see it's sights. But when he glanced down and saw her...well... he couldn't resist. Originally he had planned on laughing, but when he saw the faint lines of anger across her form.... he chose wisely and kept his trap shut.

"And what has he or she done to irritate you?" This time he couldn't help but be amused. He pitied this Kari, but couldn't deny that a riled Ampere was rather funny(or she was to him, at least). Buce walked past the electric-blue mare to the small creek, dropping his head to drink, ears cocked back at her for her response.

Once he drank his fill he looked around the grove, gaze landing on the rotunda. It looked ancient, and to him, a thing of long-lasting beauty. He walked over to it, careful to keep his footing as he approached the worn stone. "Also, what is this place?" He did not mean to be so curious, but he couldn't help it. He felt at ease, even his reckless streak was quieted by the solemn glade. He felt no urge to fly, to chase, to prance or cause mayhem as per usual; it was both unsettling and relaxing, which in of itself was disturbing.

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in any posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Messages In This Thread
I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-13-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-23-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-27-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 11-02-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 11-05-2014, 11:21 PM