the Rift

[OPEN] I'm capable of anything

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

Serenity was unsure about all of these patrols, but she would do her best to follow through regardless. However, going with the main man was a little nerve wracking, so she followed the blue and black one instead. Well, she followed from a distance. The world was vast and beautiful beneath the spread of her starry wings, and she would pause to spiral downward. Glass sparkled in the forest here and there, and she assumed that it was from the World's Edge. She had been there once before. Only once.

The starkissed sunrise landed just outside of these forests, careful to avoid the trees. Powerful wings flapped heavily in order to cushion her landing, disrupting the leaves and snow. Aahhh cold. The chill bit at her ankles, and she danced in place, exhaling a sharp snort of white clouds. Hawkish, golden eyes peered around the location, seeing a beautiful structure in the distance. How... beautiful.

A hiss of a name caught her attention, and she spun around, ears tilting forward. Was that Ampere? Or... well, she thought that was her name at least. Serenity trotted forward, trying to ignore the irritation she was feeling at getting the fur around her hooves wet. After living in the desert, she was unused to this ice. Snow blossomed around her legs as she moved, seeing two figures in the distance and revealing herself accordingly.

Serenity listened to his question and wondered the answers as well. The name Kari had been spoken before, but she had yet to put a name to the face. Carefully tucking her wings more tightly to her body, the blue and gold one looked to Ampere, attempting a kind smile, though nervousness wrung at her insides like an earthworm in the spring soil. "I did not see anyone on my way here," she offered to Ampere, trying to be helpful - well, at least a little.

She turned to the stranger, shrugging her feathered wings. "I am not sure what this place is, but it is certainly beautiful..."

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-10-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-13-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Bucephalus - 10-23-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Serenity - 10-27-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: I'm capable of anything - by Ampere - 11-02-2014, 01:37 AM