the Rift

make up the moves as I go

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
Tallis had no problem letting his bonded aware of his dislike of the Threshold and while it was well founded Eva still found it mildly annoying. They seemed to have the same argument every time she decided that it was time to search for someone who needed a place to call him. If Tallis had his way she would never leave the Edge. He was always scared that there was someone like Ampere lurking around the corner just waiting for her chance to attack for no good reason. "Stop being a worrywart." Evangeline sighed as she looked up to her companion. "We haven't seen hide nor hair of her since she attacked us here." That wasn't enough to ease the dragon's dislike of the forest or his discomfort with being there. Without another word he flew ahead to scout and make sure that the black and blue pegasus wasn't lurking nearby.

Several minutes passed before Evangeline heard from Tallis. 'Thor.' The stallion's name made the orange mare's ears tilt forward and her head lift a bit. "Where?" 'Not far. Keep straight.' The dragon was quiet for several minutes before she heard from him again. 'Mares. Don't know one. Other was at beach. Glow.' Despite being alone Evangeline nodded her head, knowing which mare Tallis was referring to. The one they had both startled with their arguing a few weeks back before Frostfall had set in.

'Gonna sit.' As Tallis informed his bonded of his intention she got a flash of Thor's broad back and she frowned. "You better behave yourself, Tallis." She told the dragon. "So help me if you misbehave." 'Be good. Eva worrywart.' Evangeline snorted at the dragon's remark and rolled her eyes. He was getting far too cocky for his own good, but he was pretty damn cute in her biased opinion.

"Hello." The autumn mare greeted the gathering as she arrived. "Thor, good to see you again." She offered the big stallion a smile then looked to Sikeax. "You as well." She couldn't remember the young mare's name much to her own annoyance. Finally her gaze moved to the newcomer and she offered a friendly smile. "Hello, I'm Evangeline. Welcome to Helovia."

"."

autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower

Messages In This Thread
make up the moves as I go - by Astraea - 10-10-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Thor - 10-10-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Sikeax - 10-10-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Evangeline - 10-10-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Thranduil - 10-10-2014, 11:58 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Astraea - 10-11-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Thor - 10-12-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Evangeline - 10-16-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: make up the moves as I go - by Thranduil - 10-18-2014, 02:53 AM