the Rift

[OPEN] Holding Our Own

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel heard the familiar sound of wings flapping over the sky, and she jumped behind a snow bank, relying on her pale coat not to give her away so quickly. What was with all the winged ones come up here so often? Should she tell Illynx? Were they scouting to take over her home with their tempers and uncontrollable rage? As Aithniel peeked out from behind the snow bank, she saw a white pegasus who blended almost perfectly into the background, and she blinked against the wind, catching snowflakes on her dark lashes.

Maybe she should protect the herd, right? I mean, who knows if this one was the person who killed that pegasus in the sky. Aithniel jumped quickly from behind the bank, clicking her heels together so that flames burst around her, giving off beautiful hues and heat. She trotted through the deep snow, her coat think and prepared for this weather after having lived in the Basin for so long.

Aithniel was still rather small for her age, and the hair on her neck was just beginning to fall over even though her tail was very short. Maybe Rikyn would be out here too to have her back and kick snow balls at this stranger. Okay, maybe that was rude, but it would still be fun. "Who are you!?" she demanded purposefully, marching around in the snow and breathing rhythmic puffs of white.

"Are you coming here to spy?" Oh no! What if she was related to that black and red unicorn! What if he spied for her! Or she spied for him! Aithniel frowned, lifted her head sternly. The wind blew any scent away that she could use to recognize the mare, but her bravery was enough instinct to mask all of her senses. Foolish, too.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Holding Our Own - by Sohalia - 10-11-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Holding Our Own - by Aithniel - 10-13-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Holding Our Own - by Satanic Silk - 11-07-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Holding Our Own - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 10:44 PM