the Rift

[OPEN] Holding Our Own

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
It'd taken me damn long enough to find myself flying over Frostbreath Steppe, and now that I am here it doesn't surprise me that I've taken so long to get here. Cold as fuckin' hell. It feels like even the warmest parts of my body are icy to the touch. Just my luck that I'd have to patrol one of the coldest places of Helovia during the coldest part of the year. However, one of my Sultanas is paired with me, and that I take comfort in. Though I wish that Africa was my patrol partner instead of Sohalia. I have nothing against the snowy dove, but she's not my soulmate. How could she possibly top that?

Only problem is that I cannot spot the white lady in the deep snow that covers the Steppe. Instead, I spot what seems like flecks of gold in the snow. I'm not sure what it is from up high, but that just means I need to investigate. I slowly descend and land in the snow behind the flecks - which turn out to be a filly. Mostly white, but with some gray and gold markings. I do not know her, but she certainly merits my attention: she's angrily addressing Sohalia. My eyes harden as I step up behind her, careful to avoid her hooves should they come flying at me. "Excuse me, child. That is no way to talk to your elders or a queen." I don't shout, I don't curse. But my voice is hard and reprimanding. Whatever my relationship with Sohalia, I have great respect for her. This child should learn some manners or be off immediately. I glance at Sohalia to make sure she is well. I suspect she is, but who knows, since I've only just arrived.

Walking "Talking"

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Holding Our Own - by Sohalia - 10-11-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Holding Our Own - by Aithniel - 10-13-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Holding Our Own - by Satanic Silk - 11-07-2014, 10:28 PM
RE: Holding Our Own - by Torleik - 11-14-2014, 10:44 PM