the Rift

[OPEN] Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Warm currents lifted paling wings and lithe form, keeping the young stallion aloft on the abnormally heated drafts. Frostfall was harsh and unrelenting, crackling icy plains upon even the desert sands of his home. It was a relief to enjoy the magma heat of the Hearts, even if it caused a resurfacing of memories that Cera would rather not deal with. Alone in the skies, it was hard to resist the urge to drift into thoughts that would not lead him down a favorable path. Contemplative sea-glass green eyes drifted lazily across the rivers of red below, searching for the lovable lass he'd found himself missing as the seasons wore on. She'd been invisible, it seemed, consistently escaping Cera's company. Was she well? He found himself worrying further, though he was sure that the maiden was at least in good health and still a part of their family, or he would never have been assigned to her excursion.

A winged figure below, approaching the yawning mouth of the cave system, was Cera's assurance that Amani had not disappeared since he had last laid eyes on her. Circling widely, the youth tilted his flight wings inwards, an easy descent guiding him to the expanse of rock behind her. Pale hooves clattered in a cacophony of sound, skittering loose pebbles as the warmth intensified. Red bleeding light onto his skin, bathing in the colors as he jogged towards the beautiful mare before him. Certainly she had grown since he'd last been in her presence, and she was as beautiful as Cera had known she would age to be. The tension along her lithe shoulders, however, was something he intended to chase away.

Ilaria's absence was noted with a sense of loss, as his skin shifted to follow Amani's tentative steps. She had desired to see Amani again, but Cera was unwilling to take her along with him after the Sun God's warning. He trusted that she would be safe beneath his watchful, benevolent gaze, in the protected sands of their homeland. Ryuu certainly loved her company, as it was, and Cera knew the boy needed her more than he did at times. Snorting his approach, if she had perhaps not heard the click of his hooves on the stone behind her, Cera reached out to potentially brush his soft muzzle across the expanse behind her shoulder. Smile encouraging and kind. "Together?" he offered, taking a few more steps onto the declining earthen path leading into the system of caverns.

@[Amani]

I'll protect you till the day I'll meet my maker, so don't fight me now 'cause you might need me later
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol] - by Cera - 10-22-2014, 09:15 PM