the Rift

[OPEN] Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

The sound of wings and hooves against the rock alert me to someone coming. I turn my head quickly, to see who it was ready to attack if need be. But the moment my eyes see him my entire body relaxes. "Cera." My voice is soft, almost has a bell like tone to it now. Even it had changed since I had grown up. My eyes lit up with joy and a smile crossed my lips. His muzzle drifts gently across my shoulder. The touch was most certainly welcome. "Together?" I nodded and agreed with him. "Together." My gaze then shifts to the caverns below.

I shiver, remembering how dark Helovia had been when I first arrived. How Elsa had guided me to the safety of these caverns. I had hide in the corner of one, to scared to come out until something had pulled me. That something had been the tug of the God of the Sun. Light had lit up Helovia and I had sought His presence. It was there I had met Cera. I had started out in the Falls but did not feel like it was home. Instead I sought the Throat, and Cera was there again.

I glance over my shoulder as my hooves click across the stone slightly. "Think we will find anything down here?" I ask, a bit nervous that the scary wraith things I had heard about would of taken refuge in the only real darkness left. What would we do if they had? I didn't know how to protect myself from them... Did Cera? Could we run and fly fast enough to get away? It would be a real test of my flight skills if that were the case....

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Cera]

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol] - by Amani - 10-27-2014, 12:41 AM