the Rift

[OPEN] Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Cocoa kissers mold around his name beautifully, and the young stag lowered his head towards her at the sound of his title. It is a gift, to see the sway he has on her, bear witness to the ease of her figure as his identity is recognized. Though it does little to ease the befuddled emotions at seeing her so grown up, so much more mature than the quiet, adorable filly he'd scooped up from the Deep Forest. It made his entire body feel...frankly uncomfortable, unable to decipher his own emotions. Which was a drastic change, considering how intimately he knew his own (often previously interchanging) emotional states. Mentally shaking his head at himself, Cera instead focused on the yawning mouth of the cave system, his whiskers twitching with the loss of her warm skin still lingering on his lips.

Cera follows behind her in the instant she moves forth, their hooves creating a cacophony of sound as their strides refuse to match up. It's difficult for the adolescent to choose whether he should walk before Amani or behind, not knowing which direction was liable to be more dangerous. He wanted to be able to pivot well enough to protect her should danger arise, but no advantageous positions were forthcoming and the path of descent was a narrow one. Cera unconsciously pressed close to the beautiful girl, shoulder nearly in her flank, refusing to leave her side even if it meant a tighter fit down the entrance path.

Her words draw his protective mindset away to a more logical form. Squinting into the darkness as his eyes adjusted, Cera snorted softly. "I hope nothing dangerous. I can't protect you very well in such close quarters. But hopefully something of importance, at least?" Trying to put a hopeful spin on it was difficult to say the least, but if it quelled the quaver of her voice then he would damn well do a jig right there and then. She was far more beautiful smiling than any other expression he'd seen light up her face.

The caverns opened up into the foremost room, and Cera swept ahead of her for a brief moment, assuring there was nothing in the gaping space before slowing and returning to her side. "I'm sorry that I've been so scarce, Ama. My sister recently had a foal, and I've been trying to support the pair of them," the prince explained softly, eyes warm with a tinge of regret. He'd sworn to be there for Amani, to be her brother and protect and guide her. Despite having good reasoning, he still felt as if he had failed the beautiful lass.

Maybe the apology would help spur the conversation and calm her fears, distract her from the dangers Cera could feel in his very skin.

@[Amani]

I'll protect you till the day I'll meet my maker, so don't fight me now 'cause you might need me later
I am Ceraaaa
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol] - by Cera - 11-06-2014, 10:30 PM