the Rift

[OPEN] Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

Our hooves are mismatched as we decend into the caves. His shoulder presses against my flank, and it is a comforting feeling. To be honest there is a part of me that would love to be tucked up under his wing like I had been so long ago. But that could not be, as we have been trusted with a task and it is a task we shall complete together.

When I ask if he thought we'd find anything, his words soothed my nervousness slightly. "I hope nothing dangerous. I can't protect you very well in such close quarters. But hopefully something of importance, at least?" I nodded and smiled, golden eyes turning to look around the cave as it opened up. He surges ahead of me, and I am unsure if he does so to keep me safe or just to break the contact between us. I am reasured of the first reason as he soon returns to my side. "I'm sorry that I've been so scarce, Ama. My sister recently had a foal, and I've been trying to support the pair of them," I continue to smile, extending my muzzle to nuzzle his neck if he would allow it. "No reason to be sorry Cera. I knew you must be dealing with something pretty important if you were not around. I'm just glad we got paired on this patrol."

If I was honest with myself completely, I would realize I cared about Cera as more than jsut a big brother. Now that I am grown, my eyes have begun taking in everyone in a different light than they had as a child. Well, maybe I am not fully grown in age as I have yet to turn three. But at two I have started to notice things. Things like how handsome Cera was, how strong he looks.

But I must not linger on those things now, as I need to stay focused. Danger could lurk within these caves. The fire magic in my veins seemed to rise up, ready to attack. Yet at the same time I was not afraid. After all, what could happen to me as long as Cera is here?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Cera]

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Return to where it all Began [Throat Patrol] - by Amani - 11-17-2014, 05:45 PM