the Rift

adventures in the sky

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
The goddess was surprised by the awe and sincerity displayed by the lanky stallion, and she raised a pointed brow, eyes sweeping him with interest. In a way, his simple body and uninteresting markings were beautiful; he was like modern art, unappreciated by most simply because they could not access the depth of knowledge and emotion within themselves. Visually, he was honesty. The Moon Goddess was flattered by his words, and she smiled. The expression appeared warm, even if it was anything but. Darkness held a comfort, a safety, but rarely was it ever warm.

"I am pleased you have found me here, Caneo," she speaks pleasantly. "And I am even more pleased you have come to be for guidance. You wish to earn from me, and I am eager to help you on this path." The Goddess glanced down at the growling mutt who dared to threaten her for simply dismissing the poor child of disappointment. While the loyalty was commendable, she found the pup a fool.

"You have wandered for so long alone, and you no longer deserve to feel that emptiness inside. I can grant you a balm for your soul, but in return, you must help me. " The goddess hummed thoughtfully. "My siblings secretly blame me for the death occurring in this land, even though my brother of fire is far more tempestuous and rude. They do not respect the necessity and beauty of the night, and therefore, they accuse what they do not understand."

"Go with this magic I give you and sing songs of the night to a few who gather around this death," she said. "Sing them into the comfort of night so that they may understand the safety of standing in the darkness."

The goddess smiled and then looked at the sun child, wondering if she would partake. "You may do so too, if you wish. Though I am aware your loyalties seem to lie elsewhere...."

-----------------------------------------

Caneo must take this temporary singing magic and sing to at least 3 individuals who have visited one of the murder mystery plot threads! Since the first one is closed, you will have to sing to participants of the second one (or third).

The song will lull them into sleep, but please tag the RE! They will experience some interesting dreams...

Tandavi is welcome to either accept or refuse helping. If she does choose to help, she can do one of the singing threads for Caneo.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
adventures in the sky - by Tandavi - 10-11-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Caneo - 10-12-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Tandavi - 10-13-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by God of the Moon - 10-15-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Caneo - 10-15-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Tandavi - 10-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: adventures in the sky - by God of the Moon - 11-09-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Caneo - 11-11-2014, 01:08 AM