the Rift

adventures in the sky

Caneo Posts: 133
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3h :: 6 years HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Ophiria :: Dragon Snake :: None kae

He feels strangely alive in the light of this goddess. Something in him snaps and burns, a cold light dwelling in the pallid brilliance of Caneo’s eyes. She is pleased... He nods shallowly in answer to this. She approves. He knew, somehow, she would. He forgets his previous uncertainty and watches her with rapt attention, an eager pupil now that something interesting manifests before him. There is potential in his eyes, in the earnest singing of his heart. He has never known the liberty of ambition, but he has grown careless and rambling without the comfort of a guiding hand.

While she speaks, he listens.

One of Caneo’s ears flicks back, betraying disapproval when the goddess mentions her siblings. He has already formed his own opinion of the burning man; he supposes others of them may be disappointing, too. He likes the sweet voice of this goddess, though. He does not trust her, but he feels respect, and surely that is worth far more. He is silent until the last words fall from her mouth. Even then, he takes a moment or two as he internalizes his task, and the events at hand. Surely the moon would never waste her time in killing mortals...?

“I will do it,” says Caneo gently. His face is open, his gaze like that of a child – eager, almost vulnerable. He looks his age now more than he has in a long while, and his tail curls almost nervously around his hocks. He seems to come back to himself when the goddess speaks to Tandavi; the wide eagerness of his expression slowly closes off. He thinks, her patron is the sun, and though he fails to understand, he would not force her to act alongside him if she so fears the dark. “I can do it myself,” he adds, more quietly, and attempts a smile at his friend. You don’t have to. Perhaps he feels a little protective, as well, of this task. The sensation this goddess evokes is unlike anything he’s ever known. It burns in the marrow of his bones.

He returns his attention to her. “Thank you, ma'am,” Caneo adds, recalling his manners at last. The words are heavy with sincerity. He will find the others, and make them understand. If nothing else his voice is light, well-suited to the art of song.

OOC :: So, to clarify: I need to have three separate threads with people who have posted in the most recent Murder Mystery clue? Or do I need to sing at the clues?

@[Tandavi]

sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
adventures in the sky - by Tandavi - 10-11-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Caneo - 10-12-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Tandavi - 10-13-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by God of the Moon - 10-15-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Caneo - 10-15-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Tandavi - 10-27-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: adventures in the sky - by God of the Moon - 11-09-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: adventures in the sky - by Caneo - 11-11-2014, 01:08 AM