the Rift

[OPEN] As dark as day, as cold as fire.

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

’Oh, I am no devil? Then why are you on your knees, bitch?’ The thoughts never crossed my lips as the mare attempted to warn me to cease my circling, I only continued to ignore her threats until she began to crumble to her knees. The sight alone brought a sadistic smile to my lips, pleased to see someone kneel to me once again. It had been so long since such a response had been given to me. But, as I watched her begin to sway, the smirk began to shift into a frown. As delighted as I was to see her initial reaction, I began to realize that I was left unsatisfied. Her master had indeed done a wonderful job of breaking her, and at least something about myself must have reminded her of him. Otherwise, why would she kneel? My frown didn’t leave as I rolled my eyes at her. Someone else’s broken toy was no fun to play with. “No, I suppose to you, I wouldn’t be.” I muttered under my breath, disappointed that she did not fight back against me. The mare gave empty threats that she was too fearful to fulfill.

I turned away from the mare for a moment, though just after the smaller brute approached her side. Looking back over my shoulder at his words, I could have laughed at his face for daring to try and defy me. So what if I was scaring her? Boo-fucking-hoo. “You are welcome to leave. However, I do believe she can make her own decisions.” After all, she had not accepted my offer as of yet. Her previous master was nowhere to be seen, and I had a feeling that she could fend for herself if she truly wanted too. My words threatened the stallion to try and take her before I was finished with her, narrowing my gaze to meet his own wolf-like gaze. Naira’s dark voice caught me off guard however, taking on an interesting tone as she sought adjustments to my offer.

Deciding to humor her, I pivoted around to face the pair once again and hear her out. ”To your feet.” I snapped bluntly, ears pinning back as I waited for her to acknowledge my order. If I were to make any sort of deal with anyone, I needed to know that they respected themselves enough to attempt to earn my respect. I had no interest in using her in such ways that would bring her to the ground, and found myself in an unusual position that I had never been in before. I was so used to being the one having to break someone down in order to twist them into my liking. However, Naira would be different. Much different. Rather than break her, I would have to build her up and piece her back together. Mold her into something that would truly prove useful to me.

Never had I found myself needing to retrain someone, having to actually encourage them in ways that I would usually discourage. Whoever would have thought that I would miss the fire in mares that fought against me? ”Now, what adjustments do you seek?” My crown lifted with suspicions at what she had to say, eyes glancing to the brute before settling back onto the mare. I doubt she could even fathom the simplicity of what I wanted her loyalties for.

Tag: @[Naira] @[Vale]
OOC: Kinda crummy compared to the earlier posts, trying to catch up on posts and get back into the flow!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-12-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-12-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-12-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-13-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-13-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-13-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-14-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Vale - 10-18-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Panzram - 10-24-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: As dark as day, as cold as fire. - by Naira - 10-29-2014, 01:11 AM