the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Wonderland

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

The stallions wings lowered slightly, and he cocked his head in puzzlement when a feminine voice began pleading after more clattering. Okay, not quite the reaction he had expected. But nothing could prepare him for the mare that crept out from her hiding spot.

The second his gaze locked on her, all the bravado in him went gushing out, replace by shock and horror. She was thin, too thin, and the tears trickling down her slender face made him feel like he just stuck a sign on his chest screaming 'JACKASS'. Truly, a lot of the times he was an ass he generally meant it out of spite or dislike, but this time... Hell.

"Hush, you didn't do anything wrong. I..er...overreacted." He said, folding his wings and ducking his head to her. "I apologize, Miss...?" He trailed off, looking at her quizzically. She was so thin... Even with the Arabian features he could pick out with ease, no horse should be that thin. His gaze flickered to her shoulders, and once again he felt a sense of wrongness in his chest at the sight of a equine without wings. But winglessness aside, the small female was beautiful, delicate features framed by a thick mane, and the slender legs that carried her added to her looks. But the beauty was ruined by her malnourished condition and her whimpering demeanor; something again that was wrong to Bucephalus, for to him no horse of Arabian blood should ever display anything less than pride in their own beauty.

He had to fix this somehow, if only to halt her tears. So, he bent a foreleg and stretched out the other, bowing with wings sweeping out on either side. "My name is Bucephalus, and forgive my rudeness. I'm not from here, and I was concerned about being attacked or such by others." He said as he straightened. "Might I ask where you are from?"

@[Adelis]

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in any posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Messages In This Thread
Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-16-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-16-2014, 03:48 PM