the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Wonderland

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada

>> ADELIS <<

She she burled into view, the anger immediately washed away from the stranger; instead of a fierce scowl that she had expected, his features slide into an almost worrisome, soft mask. Still her heart pounds wildly, her ears flooded with the noise from within her body and her body trembling. "Hush, you didn't do anything wrong-" blue eyes danced behind tears and she blinked against them, ears slowly rotating forward. "Hush-" She hadn't ever heard the phrase "You didn't do anything wrong," and as relieving as it was to hear, it seemed almost foreign to her mind. A shaky breath is drawn in through dark flared nostrils before she can even think of a response. The stallion's wings retracted to his dark sides, her eyes finding themselves on the soft looking feathers; being this close, she almost wanted to reach out and touch them.. she hadn't even felt Arvakl's when they had, well.. when she had gotten in her way once again.

"I apologize Miss-" he trailed off, perhaps inquiring for a name, perhaps unsure of where to turn and run to. Still, it would be rude to not offer her name, wouldn't it? "Adelis." she chokes out, having to clear her throat softly afterword. Unable to keep balance all spread out in a wide stance, she pulled herself up slowly, her head staying just at shoulder height. His eyes bore into her, taking in every inch of her battered body; out of habit, the rag doll pulled her dished face to the left, shying away from his gaze as she attempted to hide the massive gash that began at her snout and stopped at her cheek . Her jaws tightened, teeth grinding and making her ears twitch as they did so. Always ashamed of her looks, she cannot help but wonder if the speckled stallion caught site of her worst scar. Regardless, he was still looking her up and down, eating her with his eyes.

Finally the tension in her brain was broken once he spoke again, introducing himself as Bucephalus and explaining his reasoning behind the violence she had just witnessed. Taught not to spoke until spoken to, the brutt nodded, her eyes cast down from his face and trying once more to count the spots that peppered his shoulders; nervous habit, perhaps. 'One, two, three.. six, seven.'- "Might I ask where you are from?" She stopped counting, stopped breathing for a second, almost forgetting where Midas and Kiara and the panther had brought her that miserable morning. "The Hidden Falls." she replies, her voice no longer shaking, but soft and unsure.

Bright eyes reached up for Bucephalus', secretly taking into account that his forelegs are dipped in white. Even if she were to pick her head up and look proud, the liquid gold staring down at her seemed so high up. A smile wanted to crawl across her lips, but all she could manage to crack across her lips was a soft, shy grin. She wanted to know so badly how it felt to fly, to soar through the sky and touch the clouds and taste the fresh air. Sometimes if she closed her eyes and held her breath, she could imagine what it must feel like. "I was watching you fly." she whispered, eyes casting back down from the strong yellow ones of Bucephalus.

"Speech"
@[Bucephalus]

"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Messages In This Thread
Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 02:09 AM