the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Wonderland

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

'Adelis.' Bucephalus flicked an ear, his gaze roaming over the small mare once more. He noticed that she hid part of her face from him, but decided not to comment upon it."A lovely name for an equally lovely mare." She would be lovelier if she ate more, but he didn't think it'd help if he mentioned that.

His blood chilled however when she mentioned the Falls, and he looked at her in shock once more. This mare was from the Falls and none had even thought she looked underweight at the very least? His ears cocked back a bit; seems so far his choice to throw his weight with Dragons Throat seemed like a great one. "Whilst I was at... I think she mentioned it was called the Threshold, Elsa almost recruited me. Glad I chose another way then, if they allowed you to get so thin." Even with winter blanketing everything, graze was still plenty enough that a horse wouldn't loose too much weight.

It was her final sentence that truly caught his attention, and he turned his head to look at his wings, then at her. Amusement grew on his face, along with a tinge of sadness. "I have never seen a....unicorn, before I came here. It is disturbing to see a mare or stallion with no wings, forced to the ground. Almost...cruel." He said, shifting his weight before lowering his head so their gazes were more even, although he tossed his head once to get his forelock out of his eyes. "Does flight interest you?"

@[Adelis]

Bucephalus
Art done by me
Table by Tamme<3

Feel free to tag Buce in any posts; permission is given for force against him provided it doesn't kill or permanently maim him(ask about the latter)

Messages In This Thread
Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-12-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 02:51 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-13-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Adelis - 10-16-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland - by Bucephalus - 10-16-2014, 03:48 PM