the Rift

[OPEN] Heal our land

Hototo Posts: 96
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2hh :: 3 years
Boom Boom!

HOTOTO

our hearts beat in time with the earth.

I had come upon the cavern in what you could call a fluke.

Traveling around Helovia, relearning her beauty, resided as a pasttime overshadowing what really drove me forward. I had been sent back to catch a murderer, and I suppose I would do just that. However, with the grips of winter wrapping their claws around even the southern parts of the land, I found myself stumbling into enchanting caves. I found them quite by accidently.

Merely lingering closer to the flames, I discovered a well worn pathway and blindly followed down. The halls which glowed in gilded light did not stir within me the same emotions of the dark forest. I felt this place was new, one I had never seen, but I could not be sure. How could I? For all I knew, my name was not really Hototo. I am lost, looking for the solution to my life and finding nothing but the fading heat of bodies now moved. The outline of shapes in dust. The feeling of names on my tongue, but no sound.

That is, until I see the approaching figure who also stumbled into the caves. He stood paused, looking at the figures and shapes on the walls which made little sense to me.

"Midas," my voice says surely, eyes linging upon the golden runes laid in stark black. I remember my vision from earlier, now setting a name to his face. Who is 'Midas'? Surely, I would remember my father figure better than my actual father. Ah, but it is not so. Instead, I flounder to find anything else about this man in my memory.

I stepped from the shadowy lining near the wall where my figure had been hidden, revealing the speaker. Midas felt warm in my heart, so I knew I should not be afraid. I could only hope he would fill in the rest of the clues.

[ ooc; <33 ]
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Heal our land - by Midas - 10-14-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-15-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-17-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-17-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-21-2014, 02:14 PM