the Rift

[OPEN] Heal our land
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Those shapes seemed to tell a story. A tale I lacked words to describe, or even begin to translate. I started to move back the way I’d come, that was until sounds of hoofbeats perked my attention and froze this patched body in place. Ivory feathers tightened their hold, responding to my nerves. Wide eyes jerked toward the entrance of this little den, suddenly growing wary as memories of diseased kin ravaged my mind and made me break out in a cold sweat. Memories could play such cruel games on us.

The figure shifted, tall and bulky. For a moment I thought to be staring at earth himself, my caution waned as a name trailed from lips and the shadow moved from darkness into lava glow. Yar, not my patron god. But the SON of earth. My son. Gaze softened, losing its edge and lips curved into a brilliant smile, “Hototo!” Trotting forward I moved to greet a child I’d not seen since before the sickness came, “My heart sings to see ye again,” muzzle thrust for his touch, to taste the earthy musk of his pelt and feel warmth from this gentle giant of a man.

For this moment I desired nothing more than to relish in the solidness and realness of him. “I feared for ye son.” He'd been absent for so long, without word or sighting for nearly three or more seasons, “Where has ye been all this time?” Cera and his sister would be glad to hear of his return..

MIDAS

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Heal our land - by Midas - 10-14-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-15-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-17-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Hototo - 10-17-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Heal our land - by Midas - 10-21-2014, 02:14 PM