the Rift

recitation.

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

In the short time that the colt had dared to venture farther from his home he had met quite a few interesting individuals. It was beginning to become hard to figure out which one of them was the strangest. Perhaps it might have been that dark mare he had met on his venture into the dark woods.. which didn't exactly go as he had planned. If he had been able to make use of his wings things might have turned out alright but being grounded and walking around in the dark trying to find directions is just a bad idea to start out with. Trees all look the same so it is hard to tell when you have gone away from your original path or if you are just making a giant circle. Regardless he had managed to find his way home so it still counted as a successful venture in his opinion.

Stopping a few feet from the strange stallion he allowed himself a minute to study him curious as to his origins. Where had he come from? The threshold was a place where many new faces appeared on a regular basis or so he had been told. Conscious of the stallions gaze fixed upon him he tried to appear as normal as possible so not to make a fool of himself. Shaking the snowflakes from his mane he listened to the stud's response trying to make sense of it. A ghost? This is what he is looking for? Finding this a little odd he took a moment to come up with a response only to find himself grasping at straws. He had no idea how to find a ghost or who to talk to about it but he could respond to the man's next statement.

"Well it depends on what you think is suitable I guess." He commented kindly, holding the stranger's gaze for a minute as if to read his mind. This guy appeared to be similar to mother in the sense that he seemed to not have any sort of wings or a horn and all that but there was something about the way he was staring that was weird. What had he never seen another being before or something? Remaining passive to the gaze he returned to what he was going to say earlier. " You could come back to the Edge with me if you wanted. I'm sure that you could stay there. Everyone is nice enough and there is shelter from the cold winds."

"Aeolus Speaks.."
TAGS: @[Yuuta]
NOTES: My apologies for the delay I'm on a stretch of night shifts at the moment xD

Aeolus
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
x - x
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
recitation. - by Yuuta - 10-15-2014, 06:58 PM
RE: recitation. - by Aeolus - 10-15-2014, 10:16 PM
RE: recitation. - by Yuuta - 10-16-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: recitation. - by Aeolus - 10-18-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: recitation. - by Yuuta - 10-18-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: recitation. - by Aeolus - 10-20-2014, 08:28 PM