the Rift

Why Don't You Do Right?

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

He politely responded, again one who did not know of the place they had wandered into. Oberon was his name, and lost was in fact his game. Or at least not knowing where he was. Ampere then leaped from the treetops as she began her own little explanation. The snow comforted Elsa as she listened, thoroughly surprised that Blue Bird didn't offer up her ovaries for baby making. It set Elsa a little more at ease, although she did not fully trust the mare.

Her quick explanations left little to be said, and Elsa nodded in accordance with all except the last part. One, politics are of upmost importance, even if you are just passing through; make one wrong move and your toast. And two, this place is wonderful! Even in winter the hard pines and towering trees provided much shelter. As for food, that was scarce nearly everywhere unless they want to take a trip to the bowels of the Heart Caves.

Nonetheless, Elsa still had words that were to be said. "Pleasure to meet you Oberon, as for a gist of the herds, Blue Bird covered it." That wasn't her name, but, it was the best she could do to identify this mysterious Threshold stalker. "I come from the Hidden Falls. A lush oasis nestled in the mountains that way. It's waterfalls roar all the time, and provides a peaceful area for grazing, napping, and working. It also has a lot of shelter among the lush foliage and rock alcoves." She nodded to the Falls, which was to the north east of here. It was a very quick walk. "I would, on the other hand, advise you to listen to politics, especially here..." She began with a serious look falling over her face. "A place like the Basin is not the most friendly with those who lack a horn. Wander there, and you may end up like me." She said, flashing her blind eye towards him for a moment. It wasn't meant to scare, but he should not be wandering around these lands alone. "I can give you more information on the Falls if that catches your interest, or can answer most any question. Although, I'm still not sure what you are looking to accomplish here." Elsa admitted with a sheepish smile. She was assuming a lot by telling Oberon about the Falls, for all she knew he wouldn't even be interested at all! Although, Elsa held out hope he would at least give her a chance if he was leaning towards the Throat.

words 9001 | tags @namehere | ooc stuff, stuff, stuff

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-15-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-16-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-16-2014, 07:57 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-17-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-17-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-20-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-21-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Elsa - 10-22-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Oberon - 10-29-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: Why Don't You Do Right? - by Ampere - 10-29-2014, 09:48 PM