the Rift

Strangely Sweet

Khan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hello! I'm new here, obviously, and I have only one mare named Khan-Christine. She's a rocky mountain mare with the classic black coat and white mane/tail, however she has blue eyes. She's extremely honest, doesn't have a filter on thoughts, and can change moods very easily, depending on the situation of course. She's a generally happy mare, but she's not overly so to the point of being obnoxious or annoying. She's up for anything, though I'd love for her to have a friend that's the complete opposite of her. But since she's very honest (she's the friend that would say yes, you look so fat in those jeans) it's hard for her to keep friends, so if your character wants to fill the position then I'd recommend your character being able to withstand everything insulting. She's pretty much claimed, but I'd love for her to try and have a relationship with another character from elsewhere. For her, anything goes. :).

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
:P Always willing to offer up Bucephalus for just about anything XD

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
I have a mare named Naira who is dark and angry. She generally ignores insults and criticism, and she is from the Aurora Basin if you are interested. But be warned, she is going through a phase where she has horrible mood swings XD

Khan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
@Bucephalus: Perhaps a close friendship? Khan is an outcast as well, perhaps they can stick together until she finds a herd to stay in?

@Kirah: I'm up for it :) just know that Khan isn't going to back down if Naira starts being all moody, she may even make it worse. We'll just have to see how it goes!

Naira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Great! Just let me know what you want to do! :)

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs
@[Khan] XD Well Buce isn't an outcast anymore, but he's often out roaming