the Rift

[OPEN] Frozen :: Herd Meeting

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Snow seemed to settle over the Edge heavier than it had in the Foothills, but it was much prettier here. Much more mysterious as the thick mist rolled over the sparkling ground, winding around snow laden trees before hitting against the frostbitten walls to dissapear into the rest of the lands. For a moment my heart longed for the Foothills, but the longing didn't last long as I heard the call of the Stormbringer, a snort blew easily through my rosy paper thins while yellow painted hooves carried me easily away from the cliff's edge where I had been standing admiring the beauty of my home and mulling over what had been lost.
There was much loss in my seven years. More loss than I could have ever imagined, but each and every loss had formed me into the creature that I was now. Thoughts of my past, and what my future could possibly be danced like the Native two legs around a bonfire through my mind...some thoughts were darker than others while others were bright and happy. Full of love and light rather than loneliness and shadows. But for now, things seemed to be going quite well, the Edge was a wonderful home and everyone who resided here felt like family.
Sunkissed ears danced forwards as I stepped into the icicle ridden clearing that the Stormbringer had called us to, orchid gaze settling easily on each of the members that had shown up quicker than I had been able to before the rest of them slowly trickle in through the tree line, our numbers quickly filling up the clearing. Looking to my side I find myself standing next to the Moon Doctor who had welcomed me back to the Edge (with a million questions), we hadn't really gotten to know each other very well. But from what I could tell she seemed to be a bit of a bundle of nerves, and quite emotional, although I didn't expect any nerves of steel coming from a doctor...surely they had to show compassion to their patients where in my job field compassion was a weakness.
My attention was drawn away from the pale mare who stood beside me as the winged King began to speak, telling us of fires that would be started throughout the lands before moving on to the topic of alliances. Which it seemed we were allied with nearly everyone, an idea that I thought to be quite poor. Allying with everyone seemed to be begging for a backstabbing, but what was done was done and there was no way I could butt in with my opinion now. Orchids watched while the King stepped forwards, offering gifts of various kinds to the members of the herd before stepping back to his place with a much more serious expression across his handsome features. "Changes have been made among our ranks. Ktulu, in honor of her mate and their desire for a family to raise in our mists, has honorably stepped down to care for her future child. Cheveyo?" The mention of my name caused my white washed skull to snap upwards and ears to flick forwards while the Stormbringer took a half step in my general direction before his deep voice rumbled out once more. "The title is your for the taking, Cheveyo. Will you honor your family with your valor and shed your blood for them whenever the time shall come?" Shock washed over my frame as I fought back a large smile from taking over my features as the stallion spoke, rather than smile my chin tucked in close to my chest as I nodded to him before allowing my much lighter words to float into the air around us. "I would be honored sir."
As he moved on to name other ranks, I couldn't help but look over to the black beast I had sparred not too long ago. Now I held the same title as him, some would expect there to be some kind of usurp of power between the two of us I was sure. But I saw no reason to cause any kind of drama, especially since I still considered the Dauntless to be much wiser than myself. I would gladly still take orders from him. I listened as the Moon Doctors were named, this time the only one being the kind black and white paint whom I hadn't really gotten to know yet. The sadness washing off of the small mare beside me was evident as she was listed as someone who would be serving beneath Alysanne. The corners of my rosy lips turned downwards into a frown as I leaned over to brush against her slender shoulder in what I hoped would be a comforting touch in her time of need.
It seemed I wouldn't have time to comfort the mare, or even think of ways to comfort her as my attention was drawn away by talks of darkness that caused even the Dauntless to speak up his dark eyes settling upon my frame while a meeting was being mentioned. My heart sank into my stomach momentarily as I remembered what happened the last time a darkness crept into the lands. We had all been forced into rabbit holes where we stayed until the lands were void of the zombies, a snort blew through my nostrils once more as I listened to my partner speak up offering his protection to the Sunshower in her travels. "And I will remain here with the Stormbringer to discuss the best way to keep our herd safe." My orchid gaze remained locked on the buckskin winged creature as I spoke, hoping that he would back me up in my decision.

"words."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 963
OOC;; eeee, so excited! Thank you guys <3 <3 <3
Cheveyo
i've got thick skin, and an elastic heart
x - x

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 10-19-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Kahlua - 10-21-2014, 12:21 AM