the Rift

[OPEN] Frozen :: Herd Meeting

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse
"Speech 'Wonderings' Words: 623 OOC: Thank ya'll so much for this AMAZING oppertunity! <3 I'm sorry it took me so long to reply!
Daemyn
Shivering softly the stallion heard the call for the herd to gather; this was something he had not been expecting. Smiling warmly the speckled stallion cantered through the bright icicle covered evergreens. He was becoming well versed with the lay of the land. Even if he did not want to get to know his home he would have to. How would a solider be any good to his people if he did not know the strengths and weaknesses of the land he would one day have to fight for. He knew of the Goddess's shrine, of the half fallen glass wall, but there was still much he did not know of. A sudden call brought him to a skidding halt. The muscular male had yet to meet his King, but this call could only mean one or two things; the king was calling, or someone was in trouble. Either way the speckled stud knew he had to get there and fast. Half rearing the scar riddled beast plunged through the icy undergrowth ears pricked searching for sounds of a struggle or voices. He hopped whole heatedly that the voice had been Kaj summoning the family.

It didn't take the stallion long to come to the place he was sure the call had come from. He heard someone speaking in a calm carrying voice, easing to a steady walk the spotted powerhouse extracted himself from the shadows. There was already a few others present and he paused moving his lilac gaze slowly over them all memorizing faces the best he could. Smiling nervously he searched the small crowd for Nayati. Feeling slightly disappointed the stallion moved forward to stand, at a descent distance away, from a massive black and white stallion. He dipped his handsome mug silently to the towering shadowy beast before turning to face the speaker.

Amethyst eyes found his painted Lady and smiled softly, until his gaze slid to the light golden male at her side. Curiosity edged with fear ripped through his chest as his attention settled bluntly upon the silver wings. The speckled silver bay stud had never seen such a horrible yet splendid thing before. He was drawn from his thoughts as the stallion spoke of rank changes. He wondered what kind of ranks had been reassigned. There wasn't any hope in the loyal heart as his gazed moved with the stallion. The painted mare seemed very surprised to be given such an honor. He smiled shyly at the chestnut and paint marked mare dipping his head to honor her.

The stallion jumped slightly as his winged king spoke his own name. Refined head spun to stare wide eyed up at the light gold and silver stallion. Instantly Daemyn bowed his head low his own thunderous voice rumbling forth, "It would be an honor and pleasure to serve my herd." Raising his head back up as the black beast beside him spoke and forcing himself to swallow the fear squirming in his gut; he nodded. This would be his first and last chance to make his first impression with the beastly male beside him. The rest of the leader's words were lost until he heard Kahlua speaking about newcomers. Hell that was him, so he better listen up. The took note of the names of the leaders, even though the muscular stud knew he would always go to Nayati first. Smiling softly at the thought the best listened quietly. Then terrible stories were being passed around; dying crows, attacking words? Drawing himself up fully the stallion nodded to the hulking captain. "I will do anything you need me to do, Sir, in order to protect our family. i also volunteer for anything that needs doing. It was easy to pledge his soul to this wonderful family.

Bury me like a soldier, with my dignity!
alteredego @ flickr | subtlepatterns.com | larfsalot @ deviantart
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Kaj - 10-19-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Kahlua - 10-21-2014, 12:21 AM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Archibald - 10-21-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Resplendence - 10-21-2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Cheveyo - 10-21-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Nasreen - 10-21-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Brisa - 10-24-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Alysanne - 10-25-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Aeolus - 10-25-2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Frozen :: Herd Meeting - by Romani - 10-25-2014, 06:45 PM