the Rift

!! Abba's Brainchildren <3

Abba Posts: 13
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 20 years
Abba
Resplendence
An eight year old mare who travels with a companion by the name of Valiance. She shows a keen interest in herbs and has a strong desire to ensure that everyone is healthy around her. However, she is horribly afraid of the world after continually being forced to deal with traumatic event after traumatic event. She is Earth Medic of the Falls and is currently single. Her adopted daughter is Nayati and her daughter is Rue. She possesses passive magic, that causes the maroon glitter she sheds to glow when she is completely at ease, as well as healing magic and mood altering magic.
Wish List
  • Find a mate
  • Attempt to control 'primal' Kaj
  • To-Do List
  • normal healer things
  • Rasta
    A blind mare who is really hundreds of thousands of years old. However, her immortality was stripped upon crossing the borders. She is currently single and moving to the Throat once more. Used to abuse, she is strong and can handle pain very well. A chip in her spine does leave her very vulnerable though. She also has a companion (red-tailed hawk) by the name of Ettore
    Wish List
  • Move to the Throat
  • Gain some kind of crafting power to assist more
  • Actually gain more friends
  • To-Do List
  • move to throat
  • Laedere
    An old-time mare who tends to speak in a more Shakespearean tongue, she resided from a land very similar to Pompeii and can no longer fly. This pegasus has a hole in her wing, that is wrapped with a dry, bloodied bandage. Her pelt is now pink, with old remnants of her mint-green coat thank to the ash which fell from the sky on that horrible day. She was supposed to have died, but her body captured another soul at the same time, and now her memories are fuzzy. When they come back, they will be intermingling with this other souls memories. She also has a new leviathan companion by the name of Ardere
    Wish List
  • Meet new people
  • Actually do stuff
  • To-Do List
  • something

• What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad
    Being friends, beneficial ties

OOC Account
    Abba
    Updated for recent changes in characters' lives
    Laedere and Rasta really need threads, so throw some ideas my way for the two of them and we can definitely have some threads ^^
    (and of course Resplendence too, just that Lae and Rasta have started to get neglected)

What are you afraid of? 'Cause it can't be that bad

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
    Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
    Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
    Odd
    Isopia and anyone?

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
    Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
    Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
    Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
    -plops down Aisling- She's up for meeting whoever! She now has a quest where she has to meet 5 people who display 5 different emotions so THROW THE EMOTIONS AT HER if you want!!
    [now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
    :: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

OOC Account
    Abba
    @[Aud] - Ummmm, which one amuses you more? I don't even know what to do with Isopia -pokes her-

@[Aisling] - Well, let's see.
    Lae has tolerance, togetherness, and modesty and Rasta has togetherness, pride, and composure (all of which are emotions according to wikipedia list of emotions) lolol.
    Lae and Rasta also have a little bit of weariness in their bones. So, which one calls to you more on that front?

Oooh! Weariness sounds particularly interesting, since it's so foreign to Ais. Maybe Lae? Ais would like her, i think :)
    :: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

OOC Account
    Abba
    Laine - sure! You wanna start it?

Sure! But would you mind terribly if I wait until this weekend perhaps? (I want to make sure i catch up with old thread before new ones)

OOC Account
    Abba
    Not a problem at all - just tag my admin account when you get the thread up ;3

OOC Account
    Abba
    Updated for recent character changes
    Would love it if someone would throw some ideas my way for my characters. Kinda fallen into an idea rut! ^^

Ragnarok Posts: 5
    Up For Adoption atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6
    Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hands :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
    Adoptable
    Ilios would be Ras and Lad's friends for sure <3

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
    OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
    Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
    Time
    Plzkthx einarr laedere thread

Sarah Posts: 7
    Junior Administrator
    Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
    Sarah
    ABBA PONIES

all my kids are open but maybe Elspeth could be friends with Rasta or Laedere? She's going to be kinda spooked about all the craziness of Helovia and Rasta could be a good calm way to introduce her to companions and Laedere would be a nice shocking way to do it ;D

OOC Account
    Abba
    @Pare --- Sure! Just start a thread and tag me?

@Sarah --- Rasta then :D

@Time --- well duhhhh

Sarah Posts: 7
    Junior Administrator
    Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
    Sarah
    excellent! I can get a thread for them started when she's out of the Threshold ^^ is there anywhere that Rasta would be more likely to be hanging out?

OOC Account
    Abba
    Somewhere between the Falls + Throat; it can be her 'journey' thread for switching herds ^^

Pare Posts: 0
    OOC Account
    Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
    Pare
    Will do! <3