the Rift

Whenever you Remember

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

She was much more confident now, and Edgar had made sure of that. His constant pecking at her head, and screeching each time she did something under his standards; he was there to make sure she did it right. After a few days, he decided that they should do an outing off of the Island. Through his bondeds mind, he was able to see the images of the threshold. The way the pines towered and swayed in the winter breeze made Edgar want to screech with joy. Such a place must be wonderful, full of nice branches to nest it, and large expanse of foliage to hide and attack little mice. His reasons different like night and day from what Elsa wanted. He wanted food, and Elsa wanted to, for once since her little incident, return with someone willing, kind, and true to help bring the Falls back to its former glory. Letting it sit stale like it was killed her, although with a new lead even her hope was beginning to well back up. The Hidden Falls would be a force to be reckoned with again.

Her wings were spread as she dove from the island. Little Edgar attempted to follow behind her, but for being an inherent bird, he could nowhere near reach the speeds at which Elsa was flying. Her dive lead her close to the ground, as she kicked at it with a giggle before ascending into the sky. She was finally flying slow enough, and Edgar could catch back up to her. The little bird wailed in anger as he approached, kicking his own talons out at her mane as he flew above her head. She was so rude for leaving him! Elsa just snorted, signaling downwards that they were just above the threshold.

Within mere moments the pair had alighted the ground, in one of the most graceful grounding they had ever done as a pair. Edgar hopped happily up to Elsa’s poll feeling as smug as ever for his wonderful performance. Elsa shook her head and continued onwards into the woods. It was still weird as ever having another soul to share her life with.

A few wanderings later, and Elsa spotted a pair not far off. It was an icy wolf, lead by a bay Equine. Elsa thought that to be a rather odd pairing, predator and prey. However, the wolf was not eating, so she assumed it at least be suitable to approach. With a dip of her head, Elsa offered a quick greeting. "Hello Miss. My name is Elsa. Is that your companion?" She said, nodding to the white wolf who stood by her. Edgar on the other hand, was not pleased that he was not being introduced. Popping up from behind her head, he pecked hard at the center of her forehead. Elsa tossed her head, reminding him that he was supposed to be on his best behavior if he wanted to act like a real bird later. "That's Edgar." She added on, just to settle the wily zephyr. "New around here?" She inquired. It was such a cliché thing to say, but what other way was there to start off? You can't exactly go around demanding things or asking personal questions. So Elsa opted for the safe way of speaking; allowing the unfamiliar mare to identify herself if she wanted.

"Talketh."

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-21-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-21-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-25-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-27-2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Essetia - 10-28-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Whenever you Remember - by Elsa - 10-29-2014, 01:53 PM